Ask Arasuda!

Arasuda

Man of Many Words
Bells
I could give some background info about myself here... but why would I preemptively answer the wonderful questions that you all could ask? Ahaha, ask away friends!

What kind of music are you into?

What kind of music are you into?

I listen to all sorts of music, although I tend to unconsciously steer away from popular tracks like what you'd often hear on the radio. I don't know many artists by name myself but instrumental tracks from game soundtracks or orchestral pieces are definitely my favorite. If I had to narrow it down even further: atmospheric/background music like Sdorcia Sunset's and Ori and the Blind Forest's OSTs are amazing. I could go on and on about the different genres I enjoy but that's the general idea haha. Thanks for the question!

Do u like it here

Haha why yes I dooo. I used to be a part of this community years ago before leaving so I'm used to the environment, although most if not all my old friends here are gone. Excited to potentially make some more!

What kind of movies are you into?

What kind of movies are you into?

Hmm... I'm not a huge movie person since I often prefer games when it comes to telling a story on a larger scale (the Persona series for example), but there are a fair share I do like. Not sure if I can categorize them into a single genre but I adore Studio Ghibli films and have a lot of fun watching survival films alongside your average action movie. Probably the only type of movie I can say I'm not a fan of at all is horror, they just end up stressing me out more than anything.

I listen to all sorts of music, although I tend to unconsciously steer away from popular tracks like what you'd often hear on the radio. I don't know many artists by name myself but instrumental tracks from game soundtracks or orchestral pieces are definitely my favorite. If I had to narrow it down even further: atmospheric/background music like Sdorcia Sunset's and Ori and the Blind Forest's OSTs are amazing. I could go on and on about the different genres I enjoy but that's the general idea haha. Thanks for the question!

I swear this is my story too. Welcome back to tbt!

Was there any particular reason you left before? And how long ago was it?

I swear this is my story too. Welcome back to tbt!

Was there any particular reason you left before? And how long ago was it?

Hehe I'm glad I'm not alone in that, and thank you! There's no reason in particular that I left, it honestly was just due to time passing and everyone else moving on. I was here back in 2014 and for the year or two following was very on/off. Things got cluttered and I decided after so long a fresh start was probably the best option, what with Animal Crossing Switch on the horizon. Glad to see this place is still pretty lively nonetheless!

Hehe I'm glad I'm not alone in that, and thank you! There's no reason in particular that I left, it honestly was just due to time passing and everyone else moving on. I was here back in 2014 and for the year or two following was very on/off. Things got cluttered and I decided after so long a fresh start was probably the best option, what with Animal Crossing Switch on the horizon. Glad to see this place is still pretty lively nonetheless!

Nothing more refreshing than a fresh start, eh? We're glad to have you back!

What changes do you hope to see in AC Switch, if any?

Back