• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA Ask Hayley Anything

rocketspruggs

Fanart by me.
Bells
Island
Hawaii
Leif
Golden Watering Can
Tasty Cake
Pink Bunny Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Plum Blossom
Christmas Candy
Stitches
Blue Rocket Pop
Festive Bell
I noticed that some fellow forum members have started their own ask threads, so I made my own.

You can ask me whatever question you want, just don't ask anything personal.

1. Who is your favorite villager?

2. What’s your favorite food and drink?

3. Favorite book?

4. Favorite thing about Animal Crossing?

5. Favorite hobbies?

1. Who is your favorite villager?

2. What’s your favorite food and drink?

3. Favorite book?

4. Favorite thing about Animal Crossing?

5. Favorite hobbies?

My favorite villager is T-Bone. I love bulls, blue is my favorite color, and cranky is my favorite villager personality type.

I like cheeseburgers and fries, and my favorite drink is water.

My very favorite book series is Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

I have a lot of favorite things about Animal Crossing, I can't really choose.

I really love drawing and making funny comics.

Is there a Nintendo fad or phase that you miss in society? I miss carrying around your DS and playing it in public. I don't remember the last time I even saw anyone playing a Nintendo DS in public. I still carry around my 3DS when I travel. 😄 Pictochatting, Swapnote, local communication games. Talking to friends on your 3DS by updating your status. I miss those days.

Is there a Nintendo fad or phase that you miss in society? I miss carrying around your DS and playing it in public. I don't remember the last time I even saw anyone playing a Nintendo DS in public. I still carry around my 3DS when I travel. 😄 Pictochatting, Swapnote, local communication games. Talking to friends on your 3DS by updating your status. I miss those days.
I loved the Nintendo DS, too! I also miss Pictochat, as well!
Even if I didn't have anyone to communicate with, I still loved to use Pictochat anyway for typing and drawing!
Post automatically merged:

Do you have a favorite video game other than Animal Crossing?
My other favorites are Tomodachi Life, and Miitopia. I love games where you can customize and make Mii characters.

Rocketspruggs, you mentioned Tomodachi Life and Miitopia and that you love games with Mii customization, right? Those are 3DS games. Are there games you like that let you have fun with Miis like that on the Wii? 🤔 Tomodachi life is really cool; I had to buy the DS version after I got bored of the 3DS version. 😛 I love Miis too and I'm hoping we get another Tomodachi Life game some day. I was rather bummed out when Nintendo cancelled Miitomo on mobile. It was pretty cool. I remember it had some pachinko minigame. 😁

Are there games you like that let you have fun with Miis like that on the Wii?
I used to mess around on the Mii Channel and make millions of Miis all the time as a kid.
Too bad I don't play the Nintendo Wii anymore...

Your Wii days are over, huh? I don't know of many games that focus on Miis, besides the obvious Wii-line games like Wii Sports, but one game I really like is called Fortune Street. 🎲 It's basically Monopoly, but advanced and features Mario and Dragon Quest characters. The thing I like most about it is that you play as your Mii and as you progress in the game, you unlock outfits for your Mii! 👕 You even unlock different animation poses, like when you're walking or do something good and you can also unlock "pets" that accompany you during the game, like a Goomba or Slime. 🍄

I'm not trying to convince you to play it, but I just figured you'd appreciate the spotlight that this hidden gem shines on the Miis we so love. 😁

Attachments

• FS Dan Pose.png
    FS Dan Pose.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
1. What is your dream job?
2. Who was your favorite villager before it became T-Bone?

1. What is your dream job?
2. Who was your favorite villager before it became T-Bone?
My dream job is to be a cartoonist.
In early January 2017, when I got New Leaf and started my first town, I grew attached to Doc! He's criminally underrated, hilarious, and adorable! He is still one of my favorites to this day!

assuming you stan bts haha, who is your bias in bts? :0 do you stan any other kpop groups?
I actually don't listen to BTS, or any other Korean song at all. But I do really love BT21, the characters are cute, they have a lot of personality, and there are heartwarming moments in the web videos on the official YouTube channel.

Back