• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

I've use wolf link amiibo with the lantern and choose " come and play " but today is already the 4th day yet he still didn't appear .
What happen ?

Last edited:
I've use wolf link amiibo with the lantern and choose " come and play " but today is already the 4th day yet he still didn't appear .
What happen ?

The "come and play" option summons the villager's (and NPC's) RV to your town's RV campsite.

If you want to invite the villager, you'll need to visit his/her RV and talk with the villager until he/she agrees to move to your town.

Help with harvey and the VRs? Do special characters cards work or do you need figures? My card reader works, I've tried wisp and it works but I can't get it to work with Harvey.

Help with harvey and the VRs? Do special characters cards work or do you need figures? My card reader works, I've tried wisp and it works but I can't get it to work with Harvey.

You need the new cards with the RV picture for that - or amiibo figurines. Both need to be summoned with Wisp.

Is there a way to prevent villagers from moving in? Like before a new villager even plots?

If you have 9 villagers, you could. If you turn off streetpass and only visit/get visited by other players who are sure that they don't have any moved out villagers that could move into your town.

"Returning" to ACNL on January 1st to start a fresh new town for 2017, but I have one question...

Can you adopt Welcome Amiibo card villagers (Vivian, etc) from other players?

I just started a new town. But I forgot if I need both a tpc picture and 100% approval rating for permit. To go to someone's town and to invite someone over.

"Returning" to ACNL on January 1st to start a fresh new town for 2017, but I have one question...

Can you adopt Welcome Amiibo card villagers (Vivian, etc) from other players?

The regular series 1-4 villagers and the regular Welcome Amiibo card villagers are adoptable from other towns.

I just started a new town. But I forgot if I need both a tpc picture and 100% approval rating for permit. To go to someone's town and to invite someone over.

As far as I recall, only a TPC photo is required to travel or invite.

The regular series 1-4 villagers and the regular Welcome Amiibo card villagers are adoptable from other towns.

As far as I recall, only a TPC photo is required to travel or invite.

Alright. So basically villagers like Vivian, etc are adoptable, but villagers like Wolf Link are not. Thanks!

You just need your photo taken on the TPC to travel at the train station.

1. If I ask a villager to move in via wisp, can we still change their move in location? I tried to reset the location for someone and it wouldn't move.

2. For the campground characters, do I need to have a space available in order to get them to move in? Or can I ask someone to move out?

Thanks!

1. If I ask a villager to move in via wisp, can we still change their move in location? I tried to reset the location for someone and it wouldn't move.

2. For the campground characters, do I need to have a space available in order to get them to move in? Or can I ask someone to move out?

Thanks!

1. It seems that they try to prioritize the location of the villager who moved out but they definitely will change location after a couple of reset. Just be patient. There were instances that I got them to change location after one or two tries and other times, it took me around 10 to 20.

2. If by campground you meant the campsite PWP, you must have at least one space available in order to invite someone from the tent.

If I have nine villagers with one moving out, can I adopt someone to become my tenth?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone know if the White Festive Tree is still being given out on SpotPass?
I don't think so. Cause of I haven't gotten it since making a new town.

If I have nine villagers with one moving out, can I adopt someone to become my tenth?

Correct me if I'm wrong. From what I understand, you have nine villagers and one is planning to move out. So after they move out, you'll go down to eight? If yes, you can adopt even during that span when they haven't moved out yet.

If you have 10 (counting the one who wants to move out), you need to move them out first to have a space to adopt someone.

Back