• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♡ Art Giveaway, Winner Announced! ♡

1123852_W9xp1rpC.png
can u draw my lil clown character 🙏
im thankful for my family!!

I'd love to enter! Its super cool of you to have this raffle and I adore your art <3

imageedit_3_2542325023.png
Here's my reference picture of my oc.

I am really thankful for my close friends. I've been a bit sick recently and they've done a lot to keep me happy. And even when I'm not sick there such great people to be around and I'm really thankful for them. <3

I'd love to enter! Its super cool of you to have this raffle and I adore your art <3

Here's my reference picture of my oc.

I am really thankful for my close friends. I've been a bit sick recently and they've done a lot to keep me happy. And even when I'm not sick there such great people to be around and I'm really thankful for them. <3
I wish you well! I understand how it can be to feel a bit sick often, here and there. I hope you feel better more often ♡ thank you for entering! And thank you very much!

This is such a sweet little giveaway! Might as well try my hand at it.
Could the picture, if I win of course, be of my girl Clockwork?

I'm so grateful for my dogs! They always bring a smile to my face, no matter what. They're big loveable bundles of joy and bring me so much happiness I don't know what I'd do without them :]

your art is amazing!! i would love to enter with my [ref]

lately i'm super extra thankful for my friends for being there for me! this week has been crazy

thanks for hosting!

Hi! This is my character! Thank you so much for hosting this, its very generous! Im thankful for TBT, the people here have been really helping me through life right now!

This is so generous of you, and your art is also incredible! Thank you for running this giveaway!

Christmas is my favourite holiday and I’m feeling thankful for a lot. ❤ I’m another one here who is just so thankful for my family, including my sweet dog and cat. ❤ I’m also thankful for all of the lovely people I’ve met after joining TBT this year, the TBT events that I’ve participated in (I’ve really enjoyed the drawing and crafting prompts), and the inspiration TBT gave me to try digital art for the first time. I am so ridiculously beginner, but I am working really hard at it! And just in general, I’m thankful for the opportunities I’ve had. I’m a bit sappy, I know. 😅 ⛄ 🎄 🎅

B0FFC9B3-B935-4FA2-84A3-DD0CC14D1006.jpeg

thanks for showing your support on all the stuff I’ve been making ❤

Oh my gosh, you are so lovely, thank you so much! 😭 I love it and it's amazing! You are honestly just too kind. ❤ I don't even know what to say. I absolutely love it, thank you so much! ❤❤❤❤
I'm just happy you like it and thank you again!! ♡ Do notice and appreciate all your small gestures of kindness ☆

Back