• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♡ Art Giveaway, Winner Announced! ♡

shendere

♡ LF kaleidoclover ☆
Bells
Switch
2653-5128-4513
Dreamy Bear Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Frost Easter Egg
Dreamy Bear Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
つ
ど
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
ど
つ
In light of Christmas, and my desire to keep practicing my art- I'm going to do an art giveaway where someone will win free art of their choice!

It will be a portrait of a character you'd like!

To enter, all you have to do is let me know the character you'd like (reference picture included if possible) and what you are thankful for.

Winner will be chosen on: Tuesday, December 7th EST.

I will not currently do:
☆ Furries/Animals (unless it's just humanoid with some areas or mainly humanoid only because I have not done purely animals and need more practice)
☆ Mecha.

Here are some examples of what to expect with my art style:
21-12-02-17-41-53-908_deco.jpg

I will be doing art for @daringred_

Thank you everyone who participated!! I loved reading all your replies and seeing all your characters ♡ and definitely wanted to draw quite a few of these! Please check my commission shop if I ever have slots open to get something drawn! P.S. if I have the extra time, I'll try to do an additional piece of someone who participated.

Last edited:
I'd love to enter! I'd like my Pokemon trainer, Rex!
ca261fc5-bc9c-4f90-9ff0-781c3eab8c55.png

I'm thankful for my friends here on TBT who always lift me up and make me feel loved ❤

i'd also love to enter! on the off chance i win, i'd like my OC, claire!
claire.png
claire.jpg

i'm thankful for my girlfriend, since she keeps me going and makes me feel loved/supported. and also my cats. they mean the world to me.

i'd also love to enter! on the off chance i win, i'd like my OC, claire!

i'm thankful for my girlfriend, since she keeps me going and makes me feel loved/supported. and also my cats. they mean the world to me.
you never know!! sometimes i say one thing and do another, like charge someone 100tbt for 50 items and then end up giving them 70 items LMAO or saying 1 winner and end up doing 3 extra 😂

I'd love to enter as well please! Your art is amazing!!

my character ref is here!

I'm thankful for my husband and my family. I wouldn't know how I would have handled the past two years without them to keep me company and keep me sane!

YOOOOOO! Loving that Dazai in your examples!!

I'd love to enter please and thank you! With him
I'm very thankful for my family. They mean more to me than anything else.

Your art is awesome! I'd love to see you draw my newest OC:

I'm thankful for my siblings. :)

I'd like to enter!

I have a few characters who I'd love art for, so I'll let you choose from here!

I'm thankful for my mom who's always been so loving and supportive of me.

I'd like to enter, thank you!
1636646830744.jpg

1636646715596.jpg

I'm thankful for my husband, my son, my best friend, and....my life in general! 🥰

I'd love to enter!

My Character
references:
Snowifer-ac-reference-sheet.png

I'm thankful for my friends and family for always being there for me.

I'd love to enter!

I'd like any of these characters if I win: link

I'm thankful for my amazing family and friends that are always supporting me!

I'd love to enter as well! If you could draw Him then that would be wonderful! I'm thankful for my friends who were there for me and for the fun times we had.

This is so generous of you, and your art is also incredible! Thank you for running this giveaway!

Christmas is my favourite holiday and I’m feeling thankful for a lot. ❤ I’m another one here who is just so thankful for my family, including my sweet dog and cat. ❤ I’m also thankful for all of the lovely people I’ve met after joining TBT this year, the TBT events that I’ve participated in (I’ve really enjoyed the drawing and crafting prompts), and the inspiration TBT gave me to try digital art for the first time. I am so ridiculously beginner, but I am working really hard at it! And just in general, I’m thankful for the opportunities I’ve had. I’m a bit sappy, I know. 😅 ⛄ 🎄 🎅

by lana.png

Toyhou.se for my S.J. too 😊 https://toyhou.se/12030321.sj

This is so generous of you, and your art is also incredible! Thank you for running this giveaway!

Christmas is my favourite holiday and I’m feeling thankful for a lot. ❤ I’m another one here who is just so thankful for my family, including my sweet dog and cat. ❤ I’m also thankful for all of the lovely people I’ve met after joining TBT this year, the TBT events that I’ve participated in (I’ve really enjoyed the drawing and crafting prompts), and the inspiration TBT gave me to try digital art for the first time. I am so ridiculously beginner, but I am working really hard at it! And just in general, I’m thankful for the opportunities I’ve had. I’m a bit sappy, I know. 😅 ⛄ 🎄 🎅

I appreciate your thoughtful reply! Thank you for sharing ♡ also, your art is very beautiful and certainly beyond a beginner imo! ☆

I would love to enter, but also if I don't win, I would love to trade you art sometime!
Reference: https://toyhou.se/10325386.renn/gallery
What I'm thankful for:
  1. My Family
  2. TBT
  3. Living in the modern age
  4. My health
  5. Baked goods (which sometimes counteracts my health)
  6. Music
OMG the list could go on and on, but I think that's pretty good to start. ^_^

I would love to enter, but also if I don't win, I would love to trade you art sometime!
Reference: https://toyhou.se/10325386.renn/gallery
What I'm thankful for:
  1. My Family
  2. TBT
  3. Living in the modern age
  4. My health
  5. Baked goods (which sometimes counteracts my health)
  6. Music
OMG the list could go on and on, but I think that's pretty good to start. ^_^
That sounds really fun! I'd love to ♡

I am thankful for my son and my friends. Both irl and on here. Honestly so grateful and couldn’t survive without you ❤️🥰❤️

Your art is amazing 😍 I can’t do spoilers and I am sure everyone is sick of my oc 😂

I would love to enter for the chance of some STUNNING art!? 🤧
if I win I would be honoured if you drew my boy, Oak. Thank youu 💫

I'm so grateful for my friends and my family, I have no idea what I'd do without them!! also birbs ofc ofc

Back