• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Art Games Redemption Booth [CLOSING TODAY!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wanted to apologize for the mess about #18 (I finally got the number right lol) and Slammint is very sorry as well for the inconvenience.
It is settled now and piece came back :)

Omg praise the Lord you got the number right :O. Jk, :p.

I'll be contacting each artist with their respective "winner" lol
I'll also be contacting each "winner" with the "go" to PM their respective artist

since it's not the end of Redemption Week, give me time to organize and such~ :3
hope that's okay with yall!

EDIT: i should put this info in the OP LOL sorry bout this

Oh, I see! I just wanted to make sure since I didn't see any mention of it in the rules. No need to rush or anything! xD

Is #3 or #20 available?
I'll like to take whichever one is available
cant really read the whole thread since my service is bad due to camping

Is #3 or #20 available?
I'll like to take whichever one is available
cant really read the whole thread since my service is bad due to camping

both are claimed, sorry! Only roroselle, oily and gfx are free :) oh and dragonzene, overlooked that somehow

Last edited:
Wow, I missed a lot :0
Glad everything (or most) was all fixed ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, yeah. Thanks everyone for doing this, was really fun :D

are we allowed to trade tickets now? im pretty sure most of the ppl who have left over dont have enough to claim.

are we allowed to trade tickets now? im pretty sure most of the ppl who have left over dont have enough to claim.

trade tickets?
do you mean donate ticket or?

the end game raffle will be opening soon

EDIT: if you meant donate, you can donate whenever you want to

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back