Are you still happy with...? PART 7: Your Peninsula

What does your peninsula look like (see below) and would you change it?

• Big Round (1) - I'm happy with it

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Big Round (1) - I'd like to change it

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Small Round (2) - I'm happy with it

Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Small Round (2) - I'd like to change it

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Wavy (3) - I'm happy with it

Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Wavy (3) - I'd like to change it

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Straight Bottom (4) - I'm happy with it

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Straight Bottom (4) - I'd like to change it

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Straight Top (5) - I'm happy with it

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Straight Top (5) - I'd like to change it

Votes: 14 9.5%

• Total voters
My peninsula is the big round for this island! I'm quite happy because we can even put a house on it andi t allows you to do a lot of customization! I don't like the small round and the straight top. I find them horrible and not at all easy to customize. But since I will have other islands in the future, I will not want the same peninsula more than once and I will vary. If I come across one of these ugly peninsulas, it doesn't matter, I'll make do. It's no longer my priority at this point and I want everything to change!

I am pretty sure I have peninsula 5 I am happy with the area I didn't pay much attention to it when deciding on my map.

I have made a pool area on my peninsula and a jumping cliff which lets you jump into the ocean :)

I had a small round for my old island. I want to change it to the big round so my lighthouse or whatever I decide to end up putting there can fit nicely.

I didn't even know that there were different peninsula sizes. That being said, I've never really found out where the perfect placement of the peninsula would be on Wahu. It's on the West side about halfway up. All I know is that it's a decent spot to put the lighthouse and nothing more.

I love it. I have a wavy one on the eastern side of my island where Sherb lives, basically right beside his house. I made it into a smsll little rainbow garden, and from my design ideas in that whole area It fits perfectly with the whole point of that area.

Plus I love seeing Sherb gardening in it.

I have the top straight one. I would love to change it! If I could choose again, I'd really like the big round one.

With the one I have, there isn't any room to really put much there. It feels squeezed, and you can't walk around anything unless it's set back from the edge quite a bit, so if I put anything there, other residents (shared island) can't fish there. Meh, it's just...meh.

I've put a set-back lighthouse there once. But it was awkward. If I ever figure it out, I'll snap a pic. But it might just be flowers forever lol.

I can't say I've really thought about my peninsula all that much! According to the pictures in the OP, I guess it's the small round peninsula type. It's fine, but I've never really found the right way to decorate it. Currently it's just filled with excess flowers!

I am in luck! I have a big round for my new island! The big round is shaped like a big, wide circle and is perfect for my lighthouse. I have a white lighthouse that is perfect for the wintertime so I am happy I could get a peninsula that could fit it and a path that leads to it.

this is another area that i don't really care about either way lol so i'm happy with it! i've honestly never thought about this before - i didn't know certain peninsulas were more desirable than others or that people would be unhappy with how their peninsula looked. i guess you learn something new everyday huh.

When I reset my island back in June 2020, one of my main goals was to get the big round peninsula, so I'm very happy with it and wouldn't want to change it. 😊 I can't recall what my first island had (would need to look at an old screenshot or video for the map). It took a couple of hours to find a map with that specific peninsula, as well as the specific placement and some other requirements I was going for. i think the only ironic thing is that I was really into a certain lighthouse build for that peninsula, and I did it, only to grow tired of it and found it to be a waste of an incline. 😅 It's been a few years though and I've considered putting an incline back. Not sure yet. I wish we could have more than 10 inclines which is partly why I haven't considered going back to that idea. but who knows. Whatever I end up doing with my peninsula, I'm very happy with how big it is as I have more room to figure out a build. :>

Back