• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are You Looking Foward To Thanksgiving?

Are You Looking Foward To Thanksgiving?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I don't really care, every day feels the same to me

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • It's not celebrated here

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • To hell with thanksgiving giving, I'm camping for black Friday

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

Blood Eclipse

𖤐 ♱ 𖤐
Bells
Island
Flick Halloweaster Egg
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
Bloodshot Potion
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Voodoo Doll
Thanksgiving is this Thursday, for some, so I'm wondering if anyone is actually looking forward to celebrating this holiday or if it's just a bump in the road towards Christmas or new years.

I have mixed feelings about Thanksgiving and family gatherings, or any type of gathering, it isn't something I really look foward to. I do like watching Thanksgiving specials and all the array of food variety is a nice treat from the normal everyday stuff, but this year, I think I'm looking more foward to what Black Friday has to offer or just moving on to next year.

Last edited:
I use to when I was not the one that had to cook, lol. I do not gather with my family so it is just any other day for me. I already cooked a whole bird earlier this week, so I do not know if I want to again.

Last edited:
i live in canada, so thanksgiving passed a few months ago. i celebrated it with family, nothing special.
it can be boring though. at least there's food sooo

Last edited:
We don't celebrate it here. But a similar holiday already came and went and my family didn't do anything for it. My family doesn't do much for holidays though!

No, I'm actually dreading it this year. I've already had a couple of long, painful conversations with my parents trying to figure out how we can avoid fights between some other relatives. My family is so dysfunctional that family gatherings are like a chore. Getting through the day is going to be tedious but my mom likes to have everyone together despite the difficulties, so I do it for her.

I also stay home and avoid Black Friday at all costs. Crowds give me panic attacks and I don't like shopping. I'll probably order most of my Christmas gifts online again this year.

We don't celebrate it here and I basically have to cram so much readings during the weekend so no either way :p

Well, Thanksgiving in not a thing here where I live, therefore we never celebrate it. The only thing people care for in November in my area is probably Black Friday, as silly as it may sounds.

Well, Thanksgiving in not a thing here where I live, therefore we never celebrate it. The only thing people care for in November in my area is probably Black Friday, as silly as it may sounds.

Yeah they even have Black Week going on everywhere here like.. c h i l l

Yeah they even have Black Week going on everywhere here like.. c h i l l

Oh, Black Week is also a thing here in my area, although the offers in that week aren't really worth it, even if they say it's a "amazing deal". People still going crazy however and it sucks when they storming into shops as if the world ends tomorrow. That's why I'm not such a big fan of Black Friday or Christmas time, people losing their damn minds around the time.

Oh, Black Week is also a thing here in my area, although the offers in that week aren't really worth it, even if they say it's a "amazing deal". People still going crazy however and it sucks when they storming into shops as if the world ends tomorrow. That's why I'm not such a big fan of Black Friday or Christmas time, people losing their damn minds around the time.

Yeah, they basically just up the price higher and then deduct the discount to a normal price anyway so you could as well wait for some other more legit sale

And even spread to smaller suburban grocery chain "lol black week deal, porridge roll 50 cent"

I used to then my family kinda stopped doing dinners so it's just a regular Thursday to me. Luckily, we are doing one if the rain let's us go to dinner.

No, I'm actually dreading it this year. I've already had a couple of long, painful conversations with my parents trying to figure out how we can avoid fights between some other relatives. My family is so dysfunctional that family gatherings are like a chore. Getting through the day is going to be tedious but my mom likes to have everyone together despite the difficulties, so I do it for her.

I also stay home and avoid Black Friday at all costs. Crowds give me panic attacks and I don't like shopping. I'll probably order most of my Christmas gifts online again this year.

I resonate with everything stated here. This sums up anything I could say.

But I'm looking forward to the holidays afterward, including the New Year. I just want to leave 2019 behind.

We don't have it down in Australia, but I like the story behind it. ^_^

We don't really do much for Thanksgiving. It's pretty much just like any other day.

Last edited:
We don't have it down in Australia, but I like the story behind it. ^_^

What's to like about genocide?

Honestly, I have never liked Thanksgiving ever since I found out the real history of the holiday, especially since I am a quarter Native American. My mom insists on celebrating it, though, for whatever reason.

Back