• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you funnier online or in real life?

Although I am more outgoing online, I would say that I’m funnier irl. This isn’t much to begin with anyway. I think that my mom described my humor best.

“You look quiet, reserved and meek; but sometimes you say the strangest things when least expected.”

I'm probably funnier online considering I don't like talking irl very much unless it's with my younger brother.

definitely irl. don’t get me wrong, i’m able to crack jokes online, too, but irl is where my humour’s at its peak. :’)

Implying I'm funny at all.

I'd say funnier irl because you can sense my tone and see my facial expressions.

I have a very niche sense of humour that not all people understand, but I think I'm slightly more successful in making people laugh irl than online. Depends on the person though if they actually get my sense of humour or not lol.

Im am definitely funnier in real life but my humour is literally making up puns and using my accent to an advantage. My friends honestly find it a bit funny but also I am really clumsy so whenever i slip and faceplant they cry of laughter-

definately irl
me, my brother, my sister and my sister's boyfriend all have a stupid sense of humour, so literally anything slightly funny would make us laugh
like i could probably text them all a picture of some bread and it would be the highlight of the day 😂
in fact just today we all nearly cried laughing for a whole hour watching some lady singing while doing cartwheels

whereas online, i'm kinda awkward and donno what to say most of the time tbh 😅

I think I'm funnier in real life the majority of the time. I'm usually able to make anyone laugh who I meet in person if I'm comfortable around them. I've noticed a lot of laughs I get from my expressions and reactions and tone of voice so it's not always that I have amazing jokes or anything lol.

Real life or at least off this site, I have a pretty dark/ban-able sense of humour and stuff, lol.

For sure in real life. I tend to be super nice online, which is fine by me! In real life I have a more extravagant personality, and I tend to joke around a lot!

Probably online. I have more time to think of something funny to say, rather than being in a real time conversation. If i stopped to think while talking to someone, they’d think i was weird lol
I don’t consider myself funny, and others probably don’t, but some of my jokes are kind of chuckle-worthy.
sharing is caring 🥰

It’s hard to tell. I change my speaking patterns and style of humor depending on who I’m with, which is sort of annoying, since I’d rather be... authentic, I guess? I can’t really control it either way. I think I get more positive responses to my humor online though. I think.

i'm not funny at all ;v;

It would probably be real life though. It's easier for me to make bad dad jokes irl than online.

Back