• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Are you dressing up for halloween?

Man I was expecting a ton of different replies about what people were doing and how they were dressing up. Instead I see a bunch of varying nos lol. If you're afraid that people will judge you because you're 'getting too old' to be doing this sort of stuff but still want to do it, just do it.

People suck and will always judge. You can't control how petty someone is. But you can control what you enjoy to do in your life. Dressing up for one day should be your choice if you want to. If you just have no desire, that's another thing.

Yea, my friend is having a halloween party so it'll be fun. I haven't dressed up in ages

I really want to, but I'd have no where to dress up to lol. Maybe in the next year or so.

Yeah i'm hoping next year i'll be able to dress up too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Man I was expecting a ton of different replies about what people were doing and how they were dressing up. Instead I see a bunch of varying nos lol. If you're afraid that people will judge you because you're 'getting too old' to be doing this sort of stuff but still want to do it, just do it.

People suck and will always judge. You can't control how petty someone is. But you can control what you enjoy to do in your life. Dressing up for one day should be your choice if you want to. If you just have no desire, that's another thing.

Yeah i wish people didn't think they were too old to dress up, you're never too old to have fun! I agree with you 100% :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yea, my friend is having a halloween party so it'll be fun. I haven't dressed up in ages

Awesome, have a lovely time! :)

Im defo going as the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland this year. Best movie ever, with the best character ever! What could be better? x3

I don't celebrate Halloween, so I won't be. My church sometimes do a light party for young people, so I'll probably go there if they do.

Last edited:
I dressed up for Halloween the last two years once as Saitama from One Punch Man, and then another time as Qrow from RWBY. I didn’t order a costume this year and it’s too late by now. Plus, to be honest, I’m going to be slammed with studying anyway during that time. I hope those that are dressing up enjoy it though! :)

Actually yes! I ordered this a few days ago! My best friend is gonna be a cowgirl so that we match lol. s-l300.jpg

I'm in college so I won't go out for trick-or-treating of course, but that isn't stopping me from dressing up for my classes that day!
I spent a lot of money on this cosplay and I'm getting my money's worth out of it (plus I look good in it, bonus).

Over the years since my last Trick-or-Treating experience (Which was 2012) and after that I didn’t dress up as anything. But this year I’ll be something for Halloween.

I’ll be the male Mario Kart 8 Villager for Halloween, because I love playing as him, and I love him as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don’t know what he looks like? He’s the guy on my Avatar and Signature

I kinda want to this year! For a while, with Halloween there hasn't been much happening at my house at all and I just want to change something like dressing up, though all I got is a black cloak and all.
I kinda want to do anything this halloween, I was thinking it would be cool to chill with some friends at a park before it gets dark XD

I kinda want to this year! For a while, with Halloween there hasn't been much happening at my house at all and I just want to change something like dressing up, though all I got is a black cloak and all.
I kinda want to do anything this halloween, I was thinking it would be cool to chill with some friends at a park before it gets dark XD

Hope you have fun no matter what antics you get up to!

nooo, i prefer being low key and cute on halloween, i've convinced someone online though that we should have a spooky movie night and he reluctantly said ok so i'm looking forward to that lol, i have cat ears and deer ears though that i might throw on for fun heh

Last edited:
Our school has a senior dress up day, and some friends and I are going as the cast of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

noooo i haven't dressed up since my freshman year of college, but my gf and i are planning on watching halloween movies and eating lots of candy!

Back