• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Are you dressing up for halloween?

Of course, even though I do not have a costume planned. Maybe I'll just go as a generic sheet ghost.

I have a skeleton hoodie as well as skeleton gloves but I also have a pumpkin mask. I'll combine them and turn into a pumpkin skeleton. :D

I wasn't going to but I found out today we can wear a costume to work if it's appropriate (lol) and if you can still work while you're wearing it. I don't know if I'm working on Halloween yet but if I am I legit will put on a costume for the first time in like 15 years.

yea i'm tryin to get together with my friend this year for trick or treating! i'm a little torn on what to dress as tho... last year i was pennywise which was fun and got me lots of candy but painting my whole face sucked so much!!! i kinda wanna do an inkling this year but i don't want it to come off like i didn't try with the costume since it involves a t-shirt and shorts dhjghdkf

I want to, but this year I wanted to do a little more. I've had the same Red Queen costume for years, so this year I was going to do the blue eye shadow the RQ has in Tim Burton's version, but I can't find a good one. This face make up for like face drawing at fairs sucked, the blue is already dry.

I always draw a red heart on my lips, but this year I'll do it with a Crayola colored pencil so it'll come out reaaalll nice.

yea i'm tryin to get together with my friend this year for trick or treating! i'm a little torn on what to dress as tho... last year i was pennywise which was fun and got me lots of candy but painting my whole face sucked so much!!! i kinda wanna do an inkling this year but i don't want it to come off like i didn't try with the costume since it involves a t-shirt and shorts dhjghdkf

Oh you went as Pennywise last year? That's really cool!

I really want to go trick or treating this year, but I'm not sure anyone would give me candy. I'm 22, so do you guys think I'm too old? If I go out, I'm gonna dress up as an adult Louise Belcher.

nope I don't dress up no more, I stop dressing up like 3 years ago, because to me know its a waste of time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really want to go trick or treating this year, but I'm not sure anyone would give me candy. I'm 22, so do you guys think I'm too old? If I go out, I'm gonna dress up as an adult Louise Belcher.

22 is not to old for getting candy, but like in the 50s or 40s now that is to old.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just won?t wear makeup. That?ll be scary enough for anyone

sure about that because you will still look like a normal person without or with makeup.

Yes, I will! Not for trick or treating tho, we don't really do that over here, but I'm going to a party eheheh… :eek:
Not sure what the costume will be yet.

I'm dressing up this Halloween! I bought a enchantress costume for the party I'm going to this year and I also just bought a Halloween dress that will match my little witch hat for next years party.

Probably wont, as i dont really like halloween that much (besides the spooky movies). Not to be that person but ive been yelling around about christmas ever since october started... the chocolate santas are already everywhere GAHH

I'm not going all out this year as I work with babies,
but I will be wearing my jack skellington top
and maybe some jeans.

THANK U it was fun! i unfortunately looked like a weird anime boy pennywise cuz my bald cap did not work out :p

10/10 for effort tho lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're never too old to trick or treat in my opinion. Halloween isn't as big over in the UK as it is in the US, but that doesn't stop me from getting involved in fun Halloween activities. You could be doing something worse, so why not trick or treat. Just remember to have fun :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I will! Not for trick or treating tho, we don't really do that over here, but I'm going to a party eheheh… :eek:
Not sure what the costume will be yet.

Enjoy your party!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm dressing up this Halloween! I bought a enchantress costume for the party I'm going to this year and I also just bought a Halloween dress that will match my little witch hat for next years party.

Really cool idea, love that!

My roommates and I hosted a Halloween party last weekend at our apartment and we all dressed up as dogs that look like us lol. My friend and I are also going to another Halloween party on Wednesday, and we aren't sure what we will be yet! Whatever it is, I'm still trying to decide if I should wear my costume to class or not haha

Back