• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favourite halloween music? đŸ‘»đŸŽ¶

Xara

the april fool
Bells
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Prismatic Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
halloween music isn’t as big of a thing as christmas music, but there are still some spooky bangers out there!

whether it’s music from a movie soundtrack, a horror game OST, a regular album etc, what are some of your favourite halloween tunes?

my personal favourites are “sally’s song” from the nightmare before christmas, “monster mash” by bobby “boris” pickett & the crypt kickers, “calling all the monsters” by china anne mcclain, and the “spooky scary skeletons” remix by the living tombstone!
amy lee’s cover of “sally’s song” is also hauntingly beautiful!

what are yours? 🎃

I like games too much so this is the kind of music you're going to get from me, lol.
Now these are songs specifically made for Halloween but I could definitely go find more that just happen to fit the theme, like Luigi's Mansion.

Can’t link because I’m on break and mobile. But I like the songs “This is Halloween”, “Come Little Children” and “Thriller” best.

I’ve been hearing the theme song from Halloweentown a lot on Instagram and it’s quite catchy.

Seeing as my taste in music is symphonic metal and rock, the majority of it has the Halloween vibe to it all year round. 😂

Me coming across this thread:
glScH8e.png

I have plenty of songs for spooky month. So many that I'll have to make multiple posts due to forum limitations. Primarily, I like theme songs from horror moves.

I'll start off with some of my favorites:

Like I said, I have more, so I'll be back! 🎃

the great pumpkin soundtrack is very important to my halloween/fall shenanigans! on the first day of october, i make sure to listen to the soundtrack!!
there's also the spooky scary skeleton remix by the living tombstone that i just love! my fondest memory of halloween was dancing like crazy to that song at my elementary school's halloween dance-a-thon.

The Ghostbusters theme by Ray Parker Jr. makes a great Halloween song I think! I also really like the full version of the X-Files theme. đŸ‘»

I seriously cannot call it October if I haven't listened to the remix of Spooky Scary Skeletons by The Living Tombstone at least once!! 💀 I see it's a popular choice too ehehe And even though it's under a minute long, the Otamatone version also brings me much serotonin, highly recommended

And for some video game Halloween music, Jack Jeanne's fall performance also has some great spooky songs that I'm absolutely obsessed with, namely "A Friend Without A Name" and "!!!Ghost Party!!!"! I've included the official English lyrics from in-game because they absolutely add to the vibes and are well worth reading imo!
Let’s make a wonderful friend
Let’s make a dreadful friend
To the bottom right, off to the side, let’s sew him together and make a friend
This one without a wonderful name
This one without a dreadful name
I heard his voice
Let’s sew his hands together and dance with joy
The stars are twinkling
The moon is whispering
The children are eagerly awaiting
They tell the deceased when the morning will come
Let’s make a delightful friend
Let’s make a bizarre friend
The upper right and to the side, let’s tie him up with a string and make a friend
The one with delightful stitches
This one with bizarre stitches
I can hear his voice
Come midnight, he disappears somewhere
We are eagerly awaiting
For warmth, we are eagerly awaiting
We will become so close
And travel far away, holdings hands

Under the sun and upon the gravestone you failed to perish
“Carnival time!”
Before turning to bones, sing and dance until you're ashes
“And then die!”
Does life come only once?
Don’t reserve yourself lest you waste your time
Moments fly as you stay still to rot
“Burn yourself before you’re burned!”
We are ghosts! Undead ghosts! Another party tonight, ghost party!
We are ghosts! Lively ghosts! Happy party ghosts!
Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus, nunc pede libero*
Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus, nunc pede libero
Ghosty, roasty, toasty ghosts. Friends together, fun forever.
Having fun without the sun. Cold ghosts, gold ghosts.
Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero (We are ghosts! Undead ghosts!)
Pulsanda tellus, nunc pede libero (Another party tonight, a ghost party!)
Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero (We are ghosts! Lively ghosts!)
Pulsanda tellus, nunc pede libero. (Happy party ghosts!)

*Latin translation: Now is the time to drink, now is the time to dance, now is the time to be free

thriller ofc, but rocky horror picture show has always been a Halloween tradition for me, sooo time warp is def up there.

i really love listening to kim petras spooky/halloween inspired album: turn off the light! i think it was originally a mix tape released in two instalments but it was reissued with a bonus track "party till i die". i wish there were more pop halloween albums kinda like how there's so many at christmas time 🎃

I love halloween and spooky music in general, but lately I've been listening to a lot of clown music. It's a clown year for me. Here's some good playlists I've found:

My friends and I have also made a Halloween playlist this year and it goes OFF. Honorable mentions are:

Any FNaF Fansong
Burning Pile, Hayloft, and Arms Tonite by Mother Mother
Hand Me My Shover, I'm Going In! by Will Wood and the Tapeworms
A startling amount of not-halloween related 80s music works too

This is a 441 song playlist I am not giving yall every individual song on it that's bangin just know most of them are.

Here are some more things that fit the Halloween/October vibe:

Here's some more!

The old Splatterhouse games are some of my favorites on a conceptual level and for what they are. I'm awful at actually playing them, but I love them. The soundtrack adds some nice atmosphere.

Same reason as above.

I don't really watch tv and haven't seen 30 Rock, but I heard Danny reference it in an episode of Game Grumps years ago and looked it up. It's a fun song.

Bobby "Boris" Pickett, the guy who did the Monster Mash song, did some more songs in the same vein, one of them being Monster Rap. Goofy fun.

This song was used in the movie The Return of the Living Dead Part 2. The movie is nowhere near as good as the first, but this song is nice for the Halloween season, I feel.

Back