• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Are you dressing up for halloween?

fiirefly-crossing

Bells
Yellow Candy
Lucky
Coco
Mint
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
White Cosmos
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
I'm personally not dressing up this year, but i bought my pup a halloween sweater for the special occasion!

Are any of you lovely people dressing up for Halloween this year?
What are you going as? :)

I want to so badly, but I don't have a costume or costume idea yet. I was thinking about buying my one year old a Sailor Moon outfit though~ Hopefully if I do it will come in on time!

I am going to dress up at work this year and I am going as Spock from Star Trek The Original Series.

I was planning on dressing up like Velma from Scooby Doo but idk if that's gonna pan out this year. We'll see!

no because my parents haven't let me go trick-or-treating in years plus we live in the middle of nowhere lmao
and here in michigan, we usually have snow by halloween anyways,,

I'm taking my 4 y/o sister trick-or-treating, so I probably will lol
it'll probably be something really basic, or I might break out the ol' Waluigi costume : P

Maybe. If I still have some money left over by the end of the month then I will make a paper doll costume

I turned 20 this year, so the answer should be no. But in all actuality, the answer is yes. I have to dress up as a dead literary figure for my honor society Halloween party.

hopefully i'll be going over to a friend's halloween party!! i'm planning on going as a plague doctor

I am going to dress up at work this year and I am going as Spock from Star Trek The Original Series.

Really cool idea, love that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was planning on dressing up like Velma from Scooby Doo but idk if that's gonna pan out this year. We'll see!

Sound's great!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope. You can call me boring or whatever you want.

You're not boring! I'm not dressing up either, although i wish i was but it's whatever :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

no because my parents haven't let me go trick-or-treating in years plus we live in the middle of nowhere lmao
and here in michigan, we usually have snow by halloween anyways,,

Snow by Halloween? I'm jealous :O

I'm taking my 4 y/o sister trick-or-treating, so I probably will lol
it'll probably be something really basic, or I might break out the ol' Waluigi costume : P

Aww cute!
Hope you 2 have a lovely time :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I turned 20 this year, so the answer should be no. But in all actuality, the answer is yes. I have to dress up as a dead literary figure for my honor society Halloween party.

Nothing wrong with dressing up at 20, i'm 20 too but not dressing up because i have nowhere really to go haha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd love to - i live for halloween, but i'll likely have to work all night. :c

Oh no, maybe next year?

Back