• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you play a sport?

JellyBeans

only half awake
Bells
Switch
2122-3699-2125
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Sweet Heart Balloon
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sweet Feather
Poptart Easter Egg
unsure if an animal crossing forum is really the target demographic for this question, but you never know! personally I did rowing for a few years way back when, and when I started second year of uni I got into playing rugby (very out of character for me but I love it!!)

Yeah, I've done martial arts for 16 years now, since I was 10 years old. I did Karate from 10-18 and earned a black belt first degree in that, and I've done Aikido from 16-26 now and currently ranked a brown belt second degree in that. Aiming to have a black belt in both arts one day.

I also exercise outside of that regularly.

I enjoy tennis, 🎾 badminton, 🐤 billiards, 🎱 golf, ⛳ bowling, 🎳 croquet, 🔨 and sumo wrestling 🎎... Well, not that I do sumo wrestling, I'm nowhere near that physique, but I like watching it. 😅 Surely there can't repercussions for stating one sport that I do not play but simply like. 😒 I think horseback related sports and shooting are pretty cool too, though a bit more costly to participate in, so I don't see myself playing those anytime soon. You know I'd rock those knee-length leather boots and a shotgun, though. 🔫🐴😎

I did martial arts and earned a black belt in a little under four years. I ended up being very passionate about it and went five days a week. I ultimately stopped after receiving a black belt. It was good for self-confidence, but I can’t say I’m all that confident in my fighting skills. I don’t think I’d be able to defend myself if I found myself in a fight. The only thing I have is the certification awarding my black belt, and the belt itself.

No. Throughout my childhood, I’ve played soccer, gymnastics, and T-ball (you know the game little kids play). As a teenager, I played some tennis. Currently, I don’t, but I like to keep active by taking walks or working out.
The sports that invoke painfully awkward gym class memories are volleyball, softball, and kickball— the latter of which I’m glad never caught on lol.

Not at all LOL. I am not athletic and just have no interest in sports anyway.

I did soccer and rhythmic gymnastics as a kid. Now, I don't do any sports (of my own free will). P.E. is a required class for me (currently doing badminton and I hate it), and sometimes I have to dance for plays, but that's it.

Last edited:
Several. Baseball to the college level, basketball and cross-country to the high school level. Also did soccer in a youth league and countless intramurals in college and growing up playing everything possible.

No, I was never big into playing sports for the most part. I would love to play more badminton though, I haven’t played since high school (casually in PE)

Not sure if Band should count as a sport, but if so then yes I play a sport! As a kid I played softball but I was bullied off my team because I was so bad 😭

I have three soccer trophies. I also took martial arts for a brief stint. (it didn't exactly go anywhere, and classes are expensive).

I don't participate in any now. Ah well. I'm glad to have the experiences.

Nope. I was never athletic or interested and only did sports if I was forced to in school.

Back