• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you comfortable with your current weight?

???

• Total voters
No Im not satifised with my current weight. I could stand to exercise a bit more. Luckily my diet isnt horrible, I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables.

i am technically underweight, but i still see myself as fat. idk it's part of the reason i'm in therapy

Hahaha, I don't think anybody is ever truly content with their weight, let alone their body image.

I like my body ratio, like waist to hips/legs, but I definitely could lose 10-15 pounds. It's something that I've always kind of struggled with but never been able to fix just because (I know everyone says this but) eating and cooking really make me happy:)

I'm honestly not. I'm only 5'1" and it's hard to stay in shape according to a doctor's chart. Thanks mum, I love my thighs lol

I've always been chubby but I've learnt to accept that and like my body.
I'm healthy and have nice curves ;P

I'm mostly comfortable with my weight, I think I weigh about 125 pounds? I just wish my weight was distributed throughout my body better lol, sometimes I feel like my tummy is protruding a lot?? Yet I have a tiny waist?? wtf.

I've lost about 65lb/29kg since November 2017 and I want to lose 15lb/7kg more. I'm 120lb/54.4kg right now c:

Last edited:
I have hypoglycemia and a super fast matabolism so im always really skinny nomatter how much i eat, i feel like a skeleton :(

no never lol
i never am happy with my weight. even at my lowest of 111 lbs (5'5 grown woman) i still think i need to be skinnier.
im 125 lbs now and dont really care but unhappy with it but too indifferent to change it with exercise

for now i just eat small and healthy

Last edited:
No, but more because I never will be then I?m upset at it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk how much I weigh cuz I avoid weighing myself and don?t look at the doctor?s

well, to put it simply, not really. i wish i were a lot skinnier despite already being bony because i'm terrified of going on an eating binge and being overweight again. but to be honest compared to pretty much everything else i hate about my body it's a pretty minor concern.

im gonna have to say no. Im way too fat for my body and like it's been a struggle just to live with it. I checked not to long ago and i was 132 frickin pounds. i was 120 in the summer. I tried to lose weight in the summer but it doesnt seem like ill be in the 90 pound range ever again. I believe this has also caused me stomach issues to were i feel pain alot of the time. Im just so done with my bely. I hate being harassed for it by my mom. i dont like to talk about it alot neither bc people tell me "you're not fat quit whinning!" so yea. reallly enjoying my body rn.

Aw man Akira, how tall are you? 90 lbs seems a bit unreasonable for a goal weight, idk.

I'm 5'2 which is quite small though and weight 115 lbs so optimally I'd like to be at 102~lbs and achieve kpop/anime girl proportions despite how unhealthy they might be, hahaha. So I marked no. I don't hate my body or anything though, I like my body shape tbh, I just wish I weighed a bit less and had less body fat!

Im pretty healthy these days. I struggled a lot with restriction from age 11-21. Im 5'6 and when I was still pretty heavy into the disorder, I was a whopping 100lbs which for my height was NOT okay. Im 23 now, 5'6 still but now I weigh 120ishlbs. I look good, I feel good

I'm technically overweight now by one whole pound, according to BMI (I do diet and exercise). I've gained about 30 pounds since having a child. I was was always on the skinnier side, around 115 lbs. and 5'4" before that. I prefer being smaller just because it was easier to be my clumsy self back then, haha. I'm always knocking stuff over with my butt now. I don't have any issue with extra weight and don't think it's inherently unhealthy, but I would love to be more nimble again. And I would also love to be able to visit a doctor about feeling unwell without them telling me it's because of the weight gain, that would be really nice.

20181010_153029.jpg
Please excuse the dirty mirror, my partner can't seem to keep his toothbrush spit in the sink. Ewww, dirty mirrors.

Seeing all of these already tiny people struggling with their weight thinking that they're not small enough is really upsetting :(

Last edited:
I need to lose weight, but I also like to eat, so you can see my problem

I?m about 5?3? and 135 pounds. Ideally I?d like to be like 120 but as long as donuts exist that ain?t gonna happen LOL

Back