• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Are you a night owl or a morning bird?

Are you a night owl or a morning bird?

• Total voters
Night owl.

I like when it's late at night because it's usually quiet and peaceful, and I don't have to worry about anyone bugging me.

Definitely an early bird. If I wake up after 7:00, I feel like I've wasted the morning. I like to get up before everyone else and get things done.

ive been going to bed around 2-6am most nights now, same with school really, i get about a solid 2-4 hours during the hellish 9 months.

I wish I could of picked both since I can't sleep. I'm too afraid of the content of my dreams you see.
Oh well, I guess it would make more sense to pick Night Owl out of the two if I have to pick an individual option XD

Much more mornings. Not first thing though, I need at least an hour and a half before I become approachable. But evenings aren't good for me, I'm usually ready for bed by about 10. Hardcore party lifestyle....

I'm a morning bird! I've always had this habit to wake up at 7:00 AM for some reason, its a curse and I usually fall asleep at 11:00, so I get a healthy 8 hours each night c:

night owl, i have too much stuff to do in the morning and one of them isn't being on my DS all the time.

night owl for sure, I just cant wake up early tbh and I feel like nothing fun happens early

NIght Owl, my school schedule was:

Bed: 11:30
Wake up: 6:40 (7 mins before my bus came)

I'm both. I can generally stay up late just fine and can also wake up early without issues, usually even with really little sleep. Have a kind of bad habit of sleeping from 1-2 am to 5:30 on school days.

definitely a night owl, i'm always up way late. i like to be up in the mornings, but i don't like to actually get up in the morning.

Back