• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you a night owl or early bird? šŸ¦‰šŸ¦

Are you a....

• Night owl šŸ¦‰

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • Early bird šŸ¦

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
iā€™ve always been a night owl! even when iā€™m tired, there are rarely times where iā€™m asleep before midnight, and awake again before 9am at the earliest. iā€™ve always felt more comfortable and at ease at nightā€” itā€™s dark and quiet, i have no responsibilities and no one expects anything of me, and iā€™m able to just chill in my room and do whatever i want until iā€™m ready to go to bed.

i couldnā€™t be an early bird even if i tried (and i have LOL). even on the rare days where iā€™m up early, my brain still doesnā€™t start functioning until noon at the earliest šŸ¤£

more of a night owl, always end up staying up late looking at things on my phone cause I can never fall asleep easily and get distracted, though i do get up early for work and often wake up early - even when I want to sleep in, so maybe a bit of an early bird too

maybe a bit of both? usually up late and early at the same time šŸ˜­

i used to be a night owl but i slowly became a early bird! although it takes me a while to properly wake up but i've been waking up pretty early lately

When I donā€™t have to go to school and I can wake up whenever I want, itā€™s usually around 10 to 11 in the morning. I donā€™t really know what category that falls into though.

I'm basically either one, depending on my sleep schedule at the time.

I am both, pretty much. My sleep schedule doesn't stay consistent so it's hard to tell. At the moment I'm leaning more towards night owl because I've been waking up at night and going to bed in the morning/afternoon.
I've switched to early bird out of anxiety and I don't really like it.

I'd have say either? It really depends, sometimes I like be up early. Other times I like to stay up late.

i voted night owl although i normally have to up and about pretty early in the day. i feel like i function better and think more clearly as the day goes on. without alarms being set or anything, i usually naturally fall asleep around 12-1am and then wake up 9-10am on my own

In the past I was a night owl. Such a young thing I was! I used to stay up so late, whether it was doing school/uni work, video games or watching anime. Now I am an early bird. Mornings are fresh and I feel better. Living out in the rural area, mornings are more alive with song birds too. I also go to bed a lot earlier than I used to so I wake up earlier as a result.

Definitely a night owl. When I was younger I'd frequently stay up until sunrise and then sleep until dinnertime if there was no school, and I pulled a lot of all-nighters. Now I go to bed at a more reasonable time and don't (deliberately) pull all-nighters anymore but I still struggle to sleep and get up early. Thankfully I don't really have to since I choose my own hours so I get up around 9/10 on weekdays. On weekends it's more like 12pm lol

I have always been a night owl, I have been one ever since I was a baby.

Getting up early in the morning isn't really for me.

A night owl sadly, and boy do I have a love/hate relation ship with it.

Most of the time I love staying up late at night so I don't have to have anyone bothering me, at the cost of losing hours of sleep just so I can wake up at 10am.

Just like the rest who want to be an early bird, they fail to go to bed early and do the same thing as if their met requirement didn't exist. I unfortunately fall in that category, with only a few good attempts of actually having a good sleep schedule.

In conclusion. I want my 8 hour sleep schedule back...

Early bird. I went from one extreme to the other. I used to go to sleep at four in the morning, now I get up at five in the morning šŸ™ƒ

Definitely a night owl, though I wish I was an early bird. My sleep schedule is always so screwed if I don't need to wake up early. Usually I wake up around 12-1PM which I kind of hate. Would be happy if I could wake up at 10-11am at the very least but I'm always awake at ungodly hours... as late as 6am sometimes kdsffdk. I find that I'm way more productive with school and personal work during the late hours though. I've tried waking up early to get school work done and my brain and body are simply not there.

Back