Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

Mokuren

Bells
Switch
1228-4657-4697
Island
Hello everyone!

Are you more the night time type or do you go to sleep at 10 pm like me and waking up at 6 am even during the weekend? Lol

It's always so much harder for me to fall asleep at night than during the day! For some reason my brain goes at 10x speed and I have more energy during the night 😅

I'm an early bird, but it's currently winter, and I'm definitely finding it harder to get out of bed lol.

Definitely a night owl! Staying up late comes easy to me (a bit too eas, I often gind myself awake at 3 or 4am without having noticed). I hate sleeping in late though because I feel like my day is wasted if I get up at 11 or 12. So there’s the dilemma

If this thread was posted anytime before last year, I would have said night owl. However, I have switched to morning shift for my current job to avoid working with certain people, and I'm slowly converting. I find myself waking up before noon on the weekends, too. Prior to last year, that would be unheard of.

I'm definitely a night owl. I usually end up sleeping at like 1 or 2 am. I cant sleep if I'm not tired, my brain doesn't shut up.

I am a night owl, but I’m trying to change that around. I have to need to start learning how to go to sleep earlier and waking up earlier.

Night owl, I hate morning. I don't like sun that much either. Long time ago I used to wake up at 5am and drink coffee while watching the sunrise. I'm not that person anymore. I need calm, silence and darkness now. No more caffeine either. I often go to bed a bit before the sunrise like a vampire.

It's alot easier staying up than getting up early. But if you can get up early and actually feel good, think how long and clean your day actually feels.

I am both, pretty much. My sleep schedule doesn't stay consistent so it's hard to tell. At the moment I'm leaning more towards night owl because I've been waking up at night and going to bed in the morning/afternoon.

Night owl. I just love being able to go to bed when I feel like it when I don't have to go work the following day.

night owl. i don't have any alarms set for anything right now so it's cool to be able to wake up whenever

I’m leaning more towards early bird! I can stay up late for hobbies, but only occasionally these days! I tend to wake up early even if I sleep late… 🫣

I used to be a night owl and work afternoon shift but over the past 3 months I've become a morning bird. I'm usually up before 8am now

Definitely a night owl. I am not a morning person in the slightest, and if I have to be up before 9am I will be functionally useless for at least the first few hours, if not the whole day. Even 10am is pushing it.

Back