• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you a dog or cat person?

Are you a dog or cat person?

• Dog

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • Cat

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • Other

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters
I adore my dog - never owned a cat, but my friend has two kitties whom I love looking after. I guess dogs are still better suited to my personality.

Honestly, cats. I've had more dogs than cats, but I prefer how much quieter cats are than dogs.

Definitely dogs!!! They're v cute and friendly and cuddly and silly ahhh <<<: And they're fun to walk and fetch and run run lmao I love everything. Cats are okay but they're v scratchy imo :'((( I like watching them but they aren't very friendly idk.

I love both. However, that said, I won't be able to have cats in the future in our household. My husband is allergic. So, only dogs for us.

I am a total dog person, but that is just because I've always had a dog since day one. Cats are very cute though too, and actually we're thinking of getting one since it is easier to keep a cat in a flat than a dog.

I like cats way better.

I've never really liked dogs. I don't hate them, but I just don't care for them. They're too high maintenance for me.

I love both but i've had cats pretty much all my life so i'm more a cat person than a dog person.

I like dogs and cats, and when I get older I want to get both. But I'm mainly a cat person, I love my little tabby cat and it pains me when people say bad things about cats even though they've most likely never had one before.

Out of the two, I'm definitely a dog person. I like cats, don't get me wrong, but I'm allergic to them so that makes things more difficult. I also love birds though, and I'm probably a bird person the most (though dogs are a close second ;)).

I like both but I prefer dogs. I live with a cat and he is a complete sweetie (room mate's cat) but I grew up with dogs and we have dogs at home. I want to adopt a pup in the future... it's what I look forward to in life lol.

I love both, but cats have my heart. I can't own a dog because my schedule wouldn't allow one at the moment.

I'm a dog person. I absolutely love dogs <3 We've always had dogs growing up so that's probably a contributing factor to that. I don't hate cats though, my friend used to have the loveliest cat so that made me like them a lot more. But I love dogs more.

I love both dogs and cats sooo much I can't pick u can't make me

I like both, although I think I might like cats a little more.
I just have cats right now. (and chickens)

I'm a cat person. The first cat I ever owned was called Spook because she was born on Halloween, and after she passed my family adopted an older cat called Charlie who was very ill. He passed away last year. About two weeks ago my mum adopted a little kitten and we named her Rocket. Her name is actually a reference to Team Rocket since my siblings are coincidentally named Jessie and James and my family are big Pokemon fans.

This is so late, but why didnt you name her Meowth (lol)

Dog definitely, I'm more used to them and p much grew up with my uncle's dog. And they are not as erratic and clawing as cats are so yeah they are easier for me to handle.

I totally can't read cats and and lots don't even give a damn about you.
Dogs <3

Back