are there any things you're looking forward to with the big update?

beetles

unironic kk slider fan
Bells
hi! this is my first "real" post, i hope this isn't against any rules!
---

are you guys looking forward to anything specific with the upcoming update? anything technical that's been bothering you that you hope gets changed/fixed? i'm hoping we finally get a typable search for our items ? la HHD.

also! anyone have an idea as to what the "cabin" might be? :eek: i'm hoping it somehow will connect to the switch release/announcement tbh!!

I'm really hoping the cabin comes with some long term goals I'm on lvl 158 and have everything I can get without leaf tickets... I have all the flower furniture... All the ok motors stuff at least 1 of every Gulliver treat... All the furniture and clothing everything that's can be built I have built including the my camper is fully maxed I'm tried of just doing the same 3 types of events and leveling.. man am I tired of leveling characters.. so I'm hoping they don't raise the max level and they actually add something completely new that everybody will have to experience together.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I would love love love a trading system but I know that's a pipe dream!! ��

Last edited:
I'm really hoping the cabin comes with some long term goals I'm on lvl 158 and have everything I can get without leaf tickets... I have all the flower furniture... All the ok motors stuff at least 1 of every Gulliver treat... All the furniture and clothing everything that's can be built I have built including the my camper is fully maxed I'm tried of just doing the same 3 types of events and leveling.. man am I tired of leveling characters.. so I'm hoping they don't raise the max level and they actually add something completely new that everybody will have to experience together.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I would love love love a trading system but I know that's a pipe dream!! ��

omg i'm not as far along as you, but i completely understand the feeling! and a new trading system would be so sweet, but like you said, a pipe dream lmao

i hope maybe we can start selling items we own like furniture and clothes in our market boxes, but i know that's a waste of my last two braincells to even think about that being a possibility!

Last edited:
I gotta be honest a trading or gifting system would be nice. Other than that I just hope the update doesn’t take long.

I gotta be honest a trading or gifting system would be nice. Other than that I just hope the update doesn’t take long.

Same. I’ve been trying to get Isabelle’s Rocking Chair from her cookie, but to no avail. I have lots of her other stuff though and different cookie items, so I’d love to be able to trade with someone. It’s killin’ meeee. :<

agree with laureline, just ANYTHING that we can do with our multiple cookie dupes, it feels unfair to have them sitting around doing nothing, stealing someone's idea but i think you should be able to trade each furniture item for a stamp, i think that feels fair

I just wanted it to work on my phone, but it doesn't so I've deleted the app. Oh well, I'll probably install it again once I get a new phone next year. Welp.

Back