• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are there any games you are really looking forward to?

Cassette Beasts just launched so I am excited to check it out. It has a demo and it looks like it has some type of co-op feature. It is also deck compatible, but idk how it works with co-op yet. Guess I may find out in the demo or in reviews as they start rolling out more.

I'm definitely interested in Street Fighter 6 and Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life Remake, and The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Those three are on my radar atm.

I intend to eventually buy Cyberpunk 2077 once 3rd person mode drops as well.

The only games I am only looking forward to are:

Kingdom Hearts 4 (still no news about it)
A new GTA game (still no news about a trailer)
A New Mario Game (I know Mario has already have a movie but still I would've wanted to see a new Mario game)
A New Animal Crossing game (Yes I know its been 3 years since ACNH has been out but still I'm wanting to see a new AC game)

Yeah I am very pickey with games I'm looking forward too and I know people are looking forward to Pikmin 4 and Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. The truth is I am not into Zelda or Pikmin but I am happy for those that are excited for it. I am just waiting for the games I mentioned above.

The only games I am only looking forward to are:

Kingdom Hearts 4 (still no news about it)
A new GTA game (still no news about a trailer)
A New Mario Game (I know Mario has already have a movie but still I would've wanted to see a new Mario game)
A New Animal Crossing game (Yes I know its been 3 years since ACNH has been out but still I'm wanting to see a new AC game)

Yeah I am very pickey with games I'm looking forward too and I know people are looking forward to Pikmin 4 and Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. The truth is I am not into Zelda or Pikmin but I am happy for those that are excited for it. I am just waiting for the games I mentioned above.
If I recall correctly, GTA6 beta tests/unfinished stuff was leaked sometime last year. I didn't pay it much mind, but I saw it trending on Twitter.

This might be my very best "gaming year". While Elden Ring was my absolute favorite game last year, this year I already (finally) got the FF Pixel Remasters on Switch (these are clearly meant for handheld imo) and now Zelda.

And now, that Zelda has come out, the next amazing game will be Baldur's Gate 3 in August - a game I've been waiting for for such a long time <3

I'm just sitting here, waiting for the Silent Hill 2 remake to drop. I'm pretty sure it won't be as good as the original SH2 (can't beat a classic and I've heard bad things about the team working on it) but hey. SH2 is my favourite game, so of course I'll play it. I'm also going to buy TOTK but not right now. Soon, though.

Life by You. i'm a big Sims fan and i'd love to finally have some competition. the game itself, graphics wise, looks bad. really bad. but i'm excited to see how it plays and how the modding scene is!

Definitely Tears of the Kingdom now. There really isn't anything else coming out this year that I'm excited for...

Sonic Superstars looks soo good! I love the graphic style they went with. I'm going to get it on Steam to make sure it looks great graphically (can't trust the switch at all). It's the perfect blend between modern but still the cutesy style from the sprite days. Very pumped!

This month: eyeing that Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life prize. It's something I played so much on the GameCube, but I'm excited to revisit it.

Payday 3
The Payday series is not the best game out there, but I did have a lot of fun playing the series (with about 300 hours of play time, i sure hope so lol) so I'm looking forward to the 3rd one. Miiiight wait for a good sale tho

Signalis
It's already out and not new but my friend gifted it to me on Steam and I'm excited to play it after the semester finishes!

Metroid Prime 4 by far! I'm a long-time Metroid fan and have played and own all 3 Prime games 😄
I also have the rare Trilogy Wii release and the new Switch remake of Prime 1 (praying they remake the other Prime games for Switch too, I would buy those in a heartbeat)

Right now I’m looking forward to getting Hogwarts Legacy for the switch . Also so excited for Fae Farm.

Sonic Superstars looks soo good! I love the graphic style they went with. I'm going to get it on Steam to make sure it looks great graphically (can't trust the switch at all). It's the perfect blend between modern but still the cutesy style from the sprite days. Very pumped!
Yeah this game looks really good. It might've already came out, I haven't been following things. With the success of Frontiers I was interested in trying the game out, but was kind of let down that it felt more like a overworld collectathon more than anything else. This game looks like it's going back to the roots.

Hm

My Friendly Neighborhood: I dont really get through horror but I love the style of this one and from what I read from the devs. Its gonna be a comedic spin on Resident Evil games.
Cause instead of Zombies/monsters its Puppets who yell educational phraises xD

Theres a few Danganronpa Fan games that I've been following and Im excited for them. Specifically Shattered Hope and theres a few visual novels im looking forward too as well.

I know it's already been mentioned, but...
Pikmin 4!!!!

I really liked using the wii remote/nunchuk for the old pikmin 3, so I'm hoping it's not too annoying to switch. 😅

Kingdom Hearts 4
I'm just so impatient for some drop of trailer or something
Nomura pls...orz;;;
I need to see Riku already

Back