• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

are there any things you're looking forward to with the big update?

beetles

unironic kk slider fan
Bells
hi! this is my first "real" post, i hope this isn't against any rules!
---

are you guys looking forward to anything specific with the upcoming update? anything technical that's been bothering you that you hope gets changed/fixed? i'm hoping we finally get a typable search for our items ? la HHD.

also! anyone have an idea as to what the "cabin" might be? :eek: i'm hoping it somehow will connect to the switch release/announcement tbh!!

I'm really hoping the cabin comes with some long term goals I'm on lvl 158 and have everything I can get without leaf tickets... I have all the flower furniture... All the ok motors stuff at least 1 of every Gulliver treat... All the furniture and clothing everything that's can be built I have built including the my camper is fully maxed I'm tried of just doing the same 3 types of events and leveling.. man am I tired of leveling characters.. so I'm hoping they don't raise the max level and they actually add something completely new that everybody will have to experience together.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I would love love love a trading system but I know that's a pipe dream!! ��

Last edited:
I'm really hoping the cabin comes with some long term goals I'm on lvl 158 and have everything I can get without leaf tickets... I have all the flower furniture... All the ok motors stuff at least 1 of every Gulliver treat... All the furniture and clothing everything that's can be built I have built including the my camper is fully maxed I'm tried of just doing the same 3 types of events and leveling.. man am I tired of leveling characters.. so I'm hoping they don't raise the max level and they actually add something completely new that everybody will have to experience together.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I would love love love a trading system but I know that's a pipe dream!! ��

omg i'm not as far along as you, but i completely understand the feeling! and a new trading system would be so sweet, but like you said, a pipe dream lmao

i hope maybe we can start selling items we own like furniture and clothes in our market boxes, but i know that's a waste of my last two braincells to even think about that being a possibility!

Last edited:
I gotta be honest a trading or gifting system would be nice. Other than that I just hope the update doesn’t take long.

I gotta be honest a trading or gifting system would be nice. Other than that I just hope the update doesn’t take long.

Same. I’ve been trying to get Isabelle’s Rocking Chair from her cookie, but to no avail. I have lots of her other stuff though and different cookie items, so I’d love to be able to trade with someone. It’s killin’ meeee. :<

agree with laureline, just ANYTHING that we can do with our multiple cookie dupes, it feels unfair to have them sitting around doing nothing, stealing someone's idea but i think you should be able to trade each furniture item for a stamp, i think that feels fair

I just wanted it to work on my phone, but it doesn't so I've deleted the app. Oh well, I'll probably install it again once I get a new phone next year. Welp.

Back