• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Ardrey's Art★Shop | OPEN [ PU: --- ]

yeah i should do this with the awesome thing ardrey made for me a few months ago

psst:I STILL LOVE IT YOU DID ALICE AMAZINGLY <3333

It seems fun to print haha, especially when you can stare at it all day : D I MUST have Kyu and ardrey Ookami's to stare at haha <3

(what cant she do well 8'D??)

It seems fun to print haha, especially when you can stare at it all day : D I MUST have Kyu and ardrey Ookami's to stare at haha <3

(what cant she do well 8'D??)

yeah that is true. i am actually debating throwing my funds at her haha

Think we still have some from some time back! I shall have to search^^ Will get on this asap so I can see how they turn out.

Yes, please do~ I'd be interested in knowing as well

yeah i should do this with the awesome thing ardrey made for me a few months ago

psst:I STILL LOVE IT YOU DID ALICE AMAZINGLY <3333

Eeee glad you like <3 I think that one was my second attempt at that kind of style? idk haha xD

Yes, please do~ I'd be interested in knowing as well

Eeee glad you like <3 I think that one was my second attempt at that kind of style? idk haha xD

Shall let you know, may even try and get a pic up when/if I do ; )

I'm not sure what's available where you guys live, but I go to printing stores or CVS to get prints. The printing shop I go to print them on uh... stock paper? Which is really nice quality and pretty thick paper (like mixed-media sketchbook paper, kinda) then at CVS they have those quick prints, where it's like a the photos you used to get printed at places like that back in the day when film cameras were still popular :p
Here's some pics of them, if you'd like to see the size and quality ^^
Print -
G8uocMK.jpg

Photos -
(sorry the quality sucks, took this when I lived in our old house, and the lighting was total poo)
LEyIaxH.jpg

68j1gur.jpg

I'm not sure what's available where you guys live, but I go to printing stores or CVS to get prints. The printing shop I go to print them on uh... stock paper? Which is really nice quality and pretty thick paper (like mixed-media sketchbook paper, kinda) then at CVS they have those quick prints, where it's like a the photos you used to get printed at places like that back in the day when film cameras were still popular :p
Here's some pics of them, if you'd like to see the size and quality ^^
Print -
G8uocMK.jpg

Photos -
(sorry the quality sucks, took this when I lived in our old house, and the lighting was total poo)
LEyIaxH.jpg

68j1gur.jpg

Those are so nice *__* I just attempted to print and the sides are grungy+not enough ink haha xD I shall check our CVS, hoping they have something like that : O Though for us for now it might be cheaper to photo-print from our HP haha 8'D

Those are so nice *__* I just attempted to print and the sides are grungy+not enough ink haha xD I shall check our CVS, hoping they have something like that : O Though for us for now it might be cheaper to photo-print from our HP haha 8'D

when I was trying to print from my crappy printer I tripped over the connector cable ;-;
Worse, they turned out badly and I'm too shy to go and get prints haha

when I was trying to print from my crappy printer I tripped over the connector cable ;-;
Worse, they turned out badly and I'm too shy to go and get prints haha

Awww sorry that happened Dx Haha for some reason I don't mind showing them my awesome OC's xD If they ask I shall tell them EVERYTHING HAHA 8'D But really I guess I just stopped caring what people think huhu :3 But yep I just checked out CVS printing looks pretty great for a good price^^ It's definitely one good option if we even have printing available (have to check) : )

Awww sorry that happened Dx Haha for some reason I don't mind showing them my awesome OC's xD If they ask I shall tell them EVERYTHING HAHA 8'D But really I guess I just stopped caring what people think huhu :3 But yep I just checked out CVS printing looks pretty great for a good price^^ It's definitely one good option if we even have printing available (have to check) : )
y not spend the money for printing on moar art?

y not spend the money for printing on moar art?

Hmmm because I would prefer cheaper prices and quality over expensive Ink? 8'D Plus I want these to be good quality :3 I don't like how the printer prints out crummy edges on my beautiful art haha xD I just feel if I can preserve them PERFECTLY I shall be happy <3

I think each photo is like 30 - 50 cents, so pretty cheap :p
I have lots more, but since we moved I can't find the package ; o;

Yup was what I saw on CVS website so yay <3 Now to first deal with all this severe drained anxiety >__<

Oh nooo I hope you find them soon! But that seems like a pretty good deal :'D I miss CVS. Shopper's Drug Mart just doesn't compare xD

Yup was what I saw on CVS website so yay <3 Now to first deal with all this severe drained anxiety >__<

WoOT WOOT good luck xDD

Oh nooo I hope you find them soon! But that seems like a pretty good deal :'D I miss CVS. Shopper's Drug Mart just doesn't compare xD

WoOT WOOT good luck xDD

Thank ya <3 ;D Ours is like less than a minute away LOL 8'D I mean drive right around the train bridge and bam! CVS! In the case they don't have printing I am going to see my stand-in doctor tomorrow thank god for appt. changing : O So might as well bring my camera and check a bigger CVS, gosh though really looking forward definitely gonna print the Kyu/ardrey Ookami's and have to pick some from my other collections haha : D (Kairi will be so damn hard to pick from rip so many beauties >__<)

+Need LOTS of new cute frames for these ahah xD

Last edited:
Thank ya <3 ;D Ours is like less than a minute away LOL 8'D I mean drive right around the train bridge and bam! CVS! In the case they don't have printing I am going to see my stand-in doctor tomorrow thank god for appt. changing : O So might as well bring my camera and check a bigger CVS, gosh though really looking forward definitely gonna print the Kyu/ardrey Ookami's and have to pick some from my other collections haha : D (Kairi will be so damn hard to pick from rip so many beauties >__<)

+Need LOTS of new cute frames for these ahah xD
Phones work as well ^^
They're so cheap you could get them all!! Lol

They're prolly stuffed in one of my important papers boxes @ .@ lol
Really is, and though my pics didn't she it well, they are suuuuch nice quality!

OHHHH So I was also confused LOL, I think it refers to a certain store which I totally never heard of xD I live near the Bay Area so hmmmm. 8'D

Here is Lilliee's first piece! Next one coming soon c:
I love her design and colors so much :'D

lilliee_by_ardrey-d9cm51a.png

Last edited:
Back