• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Ardrey's Art★Shop | OPEN [ PU: --- ]

If people want to enter again they can just quote their own post from the first round? That should help them with having to find the references over and over again.
You could also make a big announce when each round will end and begin so that it'll help you keep tabs on the different rounds. Anyone before or after will not be considered for their respective rounds. Hope that helps!

I really wish I could ask for a mayor sig but *sigh* no tbt right now :c

[size=+3]HELP[/size]
I need some help guys D: It's occurred to me that if I ask people to post every single time I wanna do these mayor sigs, its gonna get annoying for you guys after a while (especially if you've posted every time and dont get chosen). On the other hand, if I only ask you to post once, I'm gonna lose track of your post lol. Or maybe you'll go inactive and I'll choose yours and I won't know you're not around anymore. So can someone help me think of a better way to organize this? :'D

maybe you can have a list and vm people a few weeks before you open up slots againg to ask them if they still want their mayor sig and then if not you can take them off the list :0

A list that links back to everyone's forms would be great in terms of organisation, but I think asking every single person if they still want to be considered will be a lot of work and also take a lot of time. Maybe this is what Kawaii Cupcakes suggested and I just misunderstood, but leaving a vm only on the profile of the person you picked to confirm they still want their mayor sig/can afford it/are still active would be more efficient.

And, to lessen your own work registering everything, you could even make a public spreadsheet for everyone to manually add in their username, the date, and a link to their form, and also add in a column to mark them as "already picked" or "still waiting." Or "inactive." And whenever someone who decided to drop out before wants in again, they could just change this status back. Could even use the info from this spreadsheet to see cute statistics on how many people want to join your mayor sig army and how many have theirs already and stuff. I think Flight Rising's made me obsessed with spreadsheets and stats.

Maybe get a list and add everyone to it, and raffle it.

Or maybe get a list and keep everyone who asked on it, and you can look at them as well as new asks every time you want to do It.
If you need help I can help you, as a official member of team Mayor sig army.

Last edited:
orz i am not too sure if it is open, since 1st post says tbt slots are closed but mayor sigs are open?!?

I'm wondering - are residences ok? ;u; My residences + town are based off my ocs, so it would be nice to have the sig match my avatar of the same chara.
If not, i have included my mayor as well.

I love teal to aqua ranges. >u<
★ Order Form

Name of Character: Howaito
Style & Type: Mayor sig
References:
7VurQSL.jpg

JVuDuJM.png

Additional Comments: Acnl clothes please. Also,please give him wolf ears (i am fine with it pointing downwards etc to fit the height limit). He has pale skin as he is albino and red eyes.
Dreamies : Skye / Fang / Freya / Muffy / Marshal / Kidd (the goat) / Bruce / Julian / Beau / Genji (if possible, skye + fang + freya together, but not required.)
★ Order Form

Name of Character: Ita
Style & Type: Mayor sig
References:
tumblr_nq9b82ac001tv2p3no3_400.jpg

6ANKn1z.png

Additional Comments: Eyes are teal-ish gray.
Dreamies : Skye / Fang / Freya / Muffy / Marshal / Kidd (the goat) / Bruce / Julian / Beau / Genji (if possible, skye + fang + freya together, but not required.)

I think if people are interested in your future sig openings, we can just quote our previous posts? c:

hey ardrey!

could i go on your RLC waiting list please c:

Added~

Thanks for all the suggestions guys :D I think I'll go with the spreadsheet idea :3 I'll set one up once I get home from school. Also, to address a question, my TBT slots are separate from the mayor army stuff. But to simplify it, I'll just remove TBT slots from my shop so people don't get confused ^^; Once I get the spreadsheet set up. I'll begin the choosing process :3 sorry for the wait guys!

Do u accept TBT now?

Only for the mayor sigs :)

For this first recruitment batch, I will go through as I originally intended and choose one person at random however in the future, I have set up a google form where you only need to submit your form once. This is for organizational purposes, cuz I'll lose track of your posts in this thread. You can find a link to that form on Post #4 on the first page of this thread. If you submit the form and decide later on that you want to be taken off, just leave me a VM/PM and I'll take care of it for you. Let me know if you've got any questions! And so without further ado, the newest member of the army will be....

Post #584
You got Mail!
wooo first guy mayor in the army lol

Feel free to send me the bells when you get the chance and I'll get started on your mayor!

hi ^.^ I think these are super cute and I'd love to join the Ardrey Art Army!! I do have some questions though, if thats okay..
If we have a gif sig can we still use it and have your chibi next to it? Kind of like how my sig is now, I'd replace the current chibi and place yours in it's spot and I'd still have the gif with my information and stuff, would that be okay?
Also, do we have to have the villager sprites or are they optional?
Do we or do you choose the pose?
Sorry if these have already been answered somewhere else on the thread! Those were just my biggest concerns lol so I figured I'd ask before I placed an order :]

hi ^.^ I think these are super cute and I'd love to join the Ardrey Art Army!! I do have some questions though, if thats okay..
If we have a gif sig can we still use it and have your chibi next to it? Kind of like how my sig is now, I'd replace the current chibi and place yours in it's spot and I'd still have the gif with my information and stuff, would that be okay?
Also, do we have to have the villager sprites or are they optional?
Do we or do you choose the pose?
Sorry if these have already been answered somewhere else on the thread! Those were just my biggest concerns lol so I figured I'd ask before I placed an order :]

Hello~ thanks for showing interest :D

You place it wherever you like, I don't mind! Also, the villagers unfortunately are not optional ^^;
I choose the pose for the most part since posing can be a little limited for these, but you can make suggestions!

Hello~ thanks for showing interest :D

You place it wherever you like, I don't mind! Also, the villagers unfortunately are not optional ^^;
I choose the pose for the most part since posing can be a little limited for these, but you can make suggestions!

no problem ^.^
Thanks for answering!
Okay, I totally understand! I did leave a suggested pose with a reference just in case (I hope that was okay..) I filled out a form! Let me know if you need any other info ^.^

Hey ardrey :) I just wanted to let you know that I've replaced O'Hare with Bunnie
Thanks! and take your time ^^

Last edited:
Back