• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Araie's Pokemon Sun/Moon Shoppe

Yay! ^0^ and yes they are all listed in the current stock. Thank you so much! My shiny eeveelutions will finally be a reality! ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also take your time! There is no rush! ^-^

No problem! I'll let you know when it's ready! Also, the total will be 700 because zeros ;D

Hi! I was wondering if I could perhaps buy the event Diancie and team plasma Genesect? Thanks in advance ^_^

Hi, yes you may! I can actually trade right now, but just give me a few minutes to set up preparations. :)

Last edited:
Bump! :)

Also, just as a heads up to those who still need their orders, I have two science projects to do that are due very soon so I won't be on much.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Just yesterday, the cord to my Action Replay broke, so I'm going to have to buy new one which I can't do until this weekend. Due to this, I will be putting a complete hold on orders until I can get it replaced (I will not be taking any or doing any orders just for clarification). Apologies for any inconveniences this may cause.

Last edited:
HTML Code:
IGN: Luisse
FC: 083423348190
Pokemon: Gengar
Level: 75
Nature: Timid idek as I said I'm a noob
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Toxic, Venoshock, Hex, Destiny Bond
Shiny?: Sure!
EVs: 6
IVs: idk wut this is XD I'm a noobbb
Offer: is 20 tbt good?
Anything else?: Nickname should be Genji. Could you put his ball as a Dusk Ball.
Urgent?: Not really. I just thought I would do this lol

Thanks so much Araie! You've been such an awesome person to adopt Pokemon from!

HTML Code:
IGN: Luisse
FC: 083423348190
Pokemon: Gengar
Level: 75
Nature: Timid idek as I said I'm a noob
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Toxic, Venoshock, Hex, Destiny Bond
Shiny?: Sure!
EVs: 6
IVs: idk wut this is XD I'm a noobbb
Offer: is 20 tbt good?
Anything else?: Nickname should be Genji. Could you put his ball as a Dusk Ball.
Urgent?: Not really. I just thought I would do this lol

Thanks so much Araie! You've been such an awesome person to adopt Pokemon from!

As I said in my previous post, my Action Replay broke so I can't do orders until I get it replaced. But hey! I'll still put it on reserve for right now. Also, I believe you got IVs and EVs mixed up. 6 IVed Pokemon are "perfect IV Pokemon." I can handle EVS for you if you'd like that would work with the nature.

As I said in my previous post, my Action Replay broke so I can't do orders until I get it replaced. But hey! I'll still put it on reserve for right now. Also, I believe you got IVs and EVs mixed up. 6 IVed Pokemon are "perfect IV Pokemon." I can handle EVS for you if you'd like that would work with the nature.

Lol. XD I didn't see the post. Btw how much are action replays or power saves. And as I said imma nooob

Lol. XD I didn't see the post. Btw how much are action replays or power saves. And as I said imma nooob

Nah nah, it's fine! So, Action Replays are typically $20 or so a piece at Gamestop I believe. I bought mine a couple years ago though, so the price could have very well changed.

Last edited:
Finally got my Action Replay replaced! Now once again accepting orders! :)

Could I get the event Keldeo and Diancie? <3

edit: And both of the shiny Eevees?

Last edited:
Back