Buying Need Pokemon in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet (Paused)

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Hi! My family gave me the dual pack of Pokemon Scarlet & Violet for my birthday last year. I’ve never had both versions of a Pokemon game before and didn’t really think about the fact that I’d have two Pokedex to complete. I’m hoping to trade for & buy some Pokemon for each version. Some I need to complete the Pokedex & some I just want. I’m not looking for any special stats, abilities or IVs/EVs. I don’t really battle other people. (I’m not that confident in my battling.)

I can pay in TBT and I can also pay with in game items. I have many of the Mints, Ability patches, Ability capsules, Booster Energy and battle items (Dire Hit, Guard Spec, etc). Thank you!

Pokemon for Violet
Quaxley – Have Sprigatito I can trade
Palafin
Scizor
Sinistea (Authentic)

Mimikyu (Shiny)
Palossand (Shiny)
Umbreon (Shiny)

Pokemon for Scarlet
Quaxley – Have Fuecoco I can trade
Sinistea (Authentic)

Mimikyu (Shiny)
Palossand (Shiny)
Umbreon (Shiny)

Last edited:
Hi! My family gave me the dual pack of Pokemon Scarlet & Violet for my birthday last year. I’ve never had both versions of a Pokemon game before and didn’t really think about the fact that I’d have two Pokedex to complete. I’m hoping to trade for & buy some Pokemon for each version. Some I need to complete the Pokedex & some I just want. I’m not looking for any special stats, abilities or IVs/EVs. I don’t really battle other people. (I’m not that confident in my battling.)

I can pay in TBT and I can also pay with in game items. I have many of the Mints, Ability patches, Ability capsules, Booster Energy and battle items (Dire Hit, Guard Spec, etc). Thank you!

Pokemon for Violet
Quaxley – Have Sprigatito I can trade
Palafin
Scizor
Sinistea (Authentic)
Mimikyu (Shiny)
Palossand (Shiny)
Umbreon (Shiny)

Pokemon for Scarlet
Quaxley – Have Fuecoco I can trade
Sinistea (Authentic)
Mimikyu (Shiny)
Palossand (Shiny)
Umbreon (Shiny)

Heya Valzed, I could help you out with those pokemon, check out my Scar/Vio shop for pricing.

Heya Valzed, I could help you out with those pokemon, check out my Scar/Vio shop for pricing.

Thank you! I'll check out your shop.

Back