Shop Araie's Pokemon Sun/Moon Shoppe

Yay! ^0^ and yes they are all listed in the current stock. Thank you so much! My shiny eeveelutions will finally be a reality! ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also take your time! There is no rush! ^-^

No problem! I'll let you know when it's ready! Also, the total will be 700 because zeros ;D

Hi! I was wondering if I could perhaps buy the event Diancie and team plasma Genesect? Thanks in advance ^_^

Hi, yes you may! I can actually trade right now, but just give me a few minutes to set up preparations. :)

Last edited:
Bump! :)

Also, just as a heads up to those who still need their orders, I have two science projects to do that are due very soon so I won't be on much.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Just yesterday, the cord to my Action Replay broke, so I'm going to have to buy new one which I can't do until this weekend. Due to this, I will be putting a complete hold on orders until I can get it replaced (I will not be taking any or doing any orders just for clarification). Apologies for any inconveniences this may cause.

Last edited:
HTML Code:
IGN: Luisse
FC: 083423348190
Pokemon: Gengar
Level: 75
Nature: Timid idek as I said I'm a noob
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Toxic, Venoshock, Hex, Destiny Bond
Shiny?: Sure!
EVs: 6
IVs: idk wut this is XD I'm a noobbb
Offer: is 20 tbt good?
Anything else?: Nickname should be Genji. Could you put his ball as a Dusk Ball.
Urgent?: Not really. I just thought I would do this lol

Thanks so much Araie! You've been such an awesome person to adopt Pokemon from!

HTML Code:
IGN: Luisse
FC: 083423348190
Pokemon: Gengar
Level: 75
Nature: Timid idek as I said I'm a noob
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Toxic, Venoshock, Hex, Destiny Bond
Shiny?: Sure!
EVs: 6
IVs: idk wut this is XD I'm a noobbb
Offer: is 20 tbt good?
Anything else?: Nickname should be Genji. Could you put his ball as a Dusk Ball.
Urgent?: Not really. I just thought I would do this lol

Thanks so much Araie! You've been such an awesome person to adopt Pokemon from!

As I said in my previous post, my Action Replay broke so I can't do orders until I get it replaced. But hey! I'll still put it on reserve for right now. Also, I believe you got IVs and EVs mixed up. 6 IVed Pokemon are "perfect IV Pokemon." I can handle EVS for you if you'd like that would work with the nature.

As I said in my previous post, my Action Replay broke so I can't do orders until I get it replaced. But hey! I'll still put it on reserve for right now. Also, I believe you got IVs and EVs mixed up. 6 IVed Pokemon are "perfect IV Pokemon." I can handle EVS for you if you'd like that would work with the nature.

Lol. XD I didn't see the post. Btw how much are action replays or power saves. And as I said imma nooob

Lol. XD I didn't see the post. Btw how much are action replays or power saves. And as I said imma nooob

Nah nah, it's fine! So, Action Replays are typically $20 or so a piece at Gamestop I believe. I bought mine a couple years ago though, so the price could have very well changed.

Last edited:
Finally got my Action Replay replaced! Now once again accepting orders! :)

Could I get the event Keldeo and Diancie? <3

edit: And both of the shiny Eevees?

Last edited:
Back