• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

୨⎯ Aquilla's Art Mart ⎯୧ |[ CLOSED ] [OCs, island reps, pet portraits, carved eggs]

Category and Style: Realism, full body
Description: PMed poses and expressions when inquiring in thread earlier!
References: PMed multiple photos and Google Drive folder for references, but here are the initial two photos!
Additional comment: Thank you for getting back to me⭐! and I hope we can work something out with both pieces as discussed earlier, mainly commenting this to confirm order.
Payment
: TBT, Discussed through PMs!

Finally managed to finish updating the shop! Tbt formating will be the death of me I stg I had to re-do the example section 3 times.
I feel this pain so much! Every time I edit my space whales OP I have to go through and delete all the extra font codes in html view manually (upwards of 100 items each time) bc for some reason the forum adds extra font codes and it totally destroys the formatting 🤦‍♀️ Honestly it’s easier for me to do all the edits in html view lol.
But more importantly: congrats on your reopening!

Thank you for all the interest, I can't wait to get to all of your requests! Each and every one looks so fun!

I will start with Kevin and Kilza, as you've been on the pinglist the longest. You can expect private messages about some details and sketches soon after ^^

Thanks for the ping!
I love the little dove! I will contact you once I'm done with the above two comms, I still have some questions! Thank you for your patience <3

The new poptart icon looks perfect!
Thank you! <3 I love your new character Yanrima! I have some ideas what to do for her already. Bear with me as I work my way through the pinglist people first <3 I'll be in touch once I pick up your piece!

I feel this pain so much!
Omg THIS exactly! For me it's not the font but the spoiler tags. They just keep multiplying??? and when I delete them they just multiply again? Spoiler tags are the Hydras of tbt fr. You kill one, two re-appear.

About your request: we are in touch via pm anyways so I'll just reply to you there <3

Thank you! <3 I love your new character Yanrima! I have some ideas what to do for her already. Bear with me as I work my way through the pinglist people first <3 I'll be in touch once I pick up your piece!
Thank you so much! Should I send you TBT once you're completely finished with the pinglist orders?

Thank you again and take care of yourself! (y)

Thank you so much! Should I send you TBT once you're completely finished with the pinglist orders?

Thank you again and take care of yourself! (y)
Thank you, I will! Please read my rules in the first post, everything is written there ^^ your order is also missing a star ⭐

It’s been a HOT MINUTE! Sorry for taking so long, my schedule is crazy these days and I only have a few hours to draw in a week which means I’m especially slow with the more time consuming styles 🙃

Here‘s the finished poptart for @/~Kilza~
4RfjZx4.png

And one of the two pet portraits for @/Kevinn
Owgy9te.png

I‘m still working on the second dog portrait for Kevin, but hope to finish it in the course of next week.

@Yoshi155 I will get in touch with you soon with some sketches for your request!

For the time being I will only open one slot at a time. The holidays are coming up which require a lot of personal art making for family members and friends and I’m writing my thesis as well (amongst other assignment) so my time for commissions will be affected by all that I’m afraid. ;u; Thank you everyone for being so patient with me 💜

*slams my fists on your front door* CAN I BE PUT ON A PING LIST FOR WHEN YOU'RE ABLE TO DO RLC. THANX <3 (i dont want to overwhelm you with a comm during the holly days)

*opens your front door and steps into your house* okay now that you've invited me in im your problem now

Category and Style: poptart (laughs evily)
Description: ok so like. the character is based in the 1970s USA which has all kinds of cutesy abstract aesthetics, i can send you some patterns/backgrounds/whatever for reference/ideas on discord so im not clogging your thread!! for a pose/expression... I Don't Know LOL she's silly and fun but sometimes kinda blank faced and srs. so take that as you will. do whatever. base it on vibes. i trust you with my life.
References: https://toyhou.se/16379769.dahlia-gallagher/gallery this is her whole dang gallery have fun.
Additional comment: i know this style takes you way longer than others bc of all the detail and stuff and i am TOTALLY OKAY WITH THAT. you can prioritize other comms and of COURSE your real life stuff so please no pressure at all. take all the time you need. you could literally take a year idc i know you're good for it so!! take your time!!!
Payment
: pay?? pal???? what do you use? ko-fi? cashapp? bank transfer? REAL MONEY DOLLARS

thank u 💗 merry chrysler

*inhales* IT'S 2024 !!!!!!! 😤

kicking the year off with this cheeb I finished for @/Yoshi155 yesterday.

XmV6Ntp.png

Ideally I would like to say that I'm charging full speed ahead and nothing can slow me down, but unfortunately the universe has other plans. I'm currently finishing my bachelor degree and until February I will be STRESSED. So my art production will probably be considerably impacted by that. But fret not my esteemed patrons, once my semester break rolls around in March I will be back on track! @Yanrima~ and @Freya_Druid plesae bear with me, I SWEAR I will complete your requests if you're still interested by the time I have... time! ;u;

XmV6Ntp.png

Ideally I would like to say that I'm charging full speed ahead and nothing can slow me down, but unfortunately the universe has other plans. I'm currently finishing my bachelor degree and until February I will be STRESSED. So my art production will probably be considerably impacted by that. But fret not my esteemed patrons, once my semester break rolls around in March I will be back on track! @Yanrima~ and @Freya_Druid plesae bear with me, I SWEAR I will complete your requests if you're still interested by the time I have... time! ;u;
I'm still interested in the requests but please take your time on irl stuff and take care of yourself, I don't mind waiting. Your irl stuff and life is your priority so there's no rush! ☺️👍

XmV6Ntp.png

Take as much time as you need! I’ll definitely still be interested, besides my side of the exchange isn’t exactly charging along to completion at the moment 😂

Are your RLC comms open? c:
I can't really tell cuz the table is confusing to me X_X
Hi! Thanks for your interest. I haven’t had time to update the thread properly, sorry about that. I’m not able to take any new commissions at the moment, I’m still working through a lot of old ones and am in final exam preparation 🙃 If you want, I can give you a ping once I have capacities, it just might be a while.

Hi! Thanks for your interest. I haven’t had time to update the thread properly, sorry about that. I’m not able to take any new commissions at the moment, I’m still working through a lot of old ones and am in final exam preparation 🙃 If you want, I can give you a ping once I have capacities, it just might be a while.
Yes please! Thank you so much c:

Back