Anyone want to battle?

Tennis=Life

Bells
If we battle, legends are allowed, any level, single battles. I'll edit my FC and Name in a second. Also please post your code/name unless you know we have eachother's code entered already.

Name:Aaron
Code: 4768-3917-9947

We keep missing each other, Naruto. >.<

But, I haven't forgotten, we've gotta' battle. Even though you use legendaries and I'm gonna' get slaughtered. >_<

okay, btw i'll be using 4 legends I think. I'll have 1 50, 4 70s, and 1 90, I think.

Wait, first I'm battling Gengar.

ahh.. I have to do something.. i might not be able to do it tonight... I'll bb in about 30min-1 hour if i can

Normally, I don't find legendary users...

I make an exception this time, and I get killed. Well, it froze, but he practically won.

I had Mewtwo with almost full life (95), Espeon with almost full life (73) and I was switching to Regigigas to toy around with your last guy who had full life (70). But, your Snorlax was pretty strong, it killed 2 of my guys. Oh and that was so funny with Wobuffet I faked you out all 3 times (well you got me the first time, but the next three), I had that all planned out after your first counter hit me :).

k, I'll be back soon FOR REALZ this time hopefully. gotta take a shower.

BEWARE MY TWO LEVEL HUNDREDS

*runs off to shower*

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
oooooooooooooooooooh that was so close >_>
Well, I could've won with 4 pokemon left but I thought I would use them instead of Mewtwo, so I saved Mewtwo until Latias :). Lol your guys were getting pwned.

Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Well, I could've won with 4 pokemon left but I thought I would use them instead of Mewtwo, so I saved Mewtwo until Latias :). Lol your guys were getting pwned.
ya, thats because I hardly use two of them, and never used one before D=

plus, that move just HAD to be critical... if it wasn't I could have used restore or whatever and probably won >_>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Which ones? I was mad in the beginning after your Dragonite used Hyper Beam, I pressed Surf instead of Avalanche (btw that move SUCKS)

Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Which ones? I was mad in the beginning after your Dragonite used Hyper Beam, I pressed Surf instead of Avalanche (btw that move SUCKS)
I hardly use heatran, and that other dark dragon legendary I can't remember the name of, and i've never used the latias.

and which move sucks? Hyper beam, surf or avalanche? D=

Back