• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone want to battle?

Tennis=Life

Bells
If we battle, legends are allowed, any level, single battles. I'll edit my FC and Name in a second. Also please post your code/name unless you know we have eachother's code entered already.

Name:Aaron
Code: 4768-3917-9947

We keep missing each other, Naruto. >.<

But, I haven't forgotten, we've gotta' battle. Even though you use legendaries and I'm gonna' get slaughtered. >_<

okay, btw i'll be using 4 legends I think. I'll have 1 50, 4 70s, and 1 90, I think.

Wait, first I'm battling Gengar.

ahh.. I have to do something.. i might not be able to do it tonight... I'll bb in about 30min-1 hour if i can

Normally, I don't find legendary users...

I make an exception this time, and I get killed. Well, it froze, but he practically won.

I had Mewtwo with almost full life (95), Espeon with almost full life (73) and I was switching to Regigigas to toy around with your last guy who had full life (70). But, your Snorlax was pretty strong, it killed 2 of my guys. Oh and that was so funny with Wobuffet I faked you out all 3 times (well you got me the first time, but the next three), I had that all planned out after your first counter hit me :).

k, I'll be back soon FOR REALZ this time hopefully. gotta take a shower.

BEWARE MY TWO LEVEL HUNDREDS

*runs off to shower*

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
oooooooooooooooooooh that was so close >_>
Well, I could've won with 4 pokemon left but I thought I would use them instead of Mewtwo, so I saved Mewtwo until Latias :). Lol your guys were getting pwned.

Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Well, I could've won with 4 pokemon left but I thought I would use them instead of Mewtwo, so I saved Mewtwo until Latias :). Lol your guys were getting pwned.
ya, thats because I hardly use two of them, and never used one before D=

plus, that move just HAD to be critical... if it wasn't I could have used restore or whatever and probably won >_>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Which ones? I was mad in the beginning after your Dragonite used Hyper Beam, I pressed Surf instead of Avalanche (btw that move SUCKS)

Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Which ones? I was mad in the beginning after your Dragonite used Hyper Beam, I pressed Surf instead of Avalanche (btw that move SUCKS)
I hardly use heatran, and that other dark dragon legendary I can't remember the name of, and i've never used the latias.

and which move sucks? Hyper beam, surf or avalanche? D=

Back