• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

anyone still playing online?

It was fun and thanks for the fruit
yeah thanks for coming!! sorry i had to cut it short bc of the battery, whenever its fully charged later ill let you know and i can bring the rest of the fruit and also help upgrade ur shop

i just started a new ww town and itd be nice having more people to play and trade with!! i use wiimmfi for it

Fc: 5074-0739-2792
name: Raph
town: Tazmily

Attachments

• 7056C559-1582-4009-8CAF-2440C61B6AEA.jpeg
    7056C559-1582-4009-8CAF-2440C61B6AEA.jpeg
    288.3 KB · Views: 35
OHHHH THATS SO COOL!!! i didnt think anyone would actually get it because the other times i sent bottle messages they just came right back to me

Hey! I'm also looking for someone to come to my town and buy something from nook so I can get nookingtons 💖

Back