anyone still playing online?

I just got the game! It'd be cool to try hanging and also help one another get nookington's! I almost have the second to last shop upgrade

Fc: 3742-6341-0594
Name: Cassie
Town: Sticks

I added both of you. Can you add me?
Friend Code: 4945-2250-9894
Name: Joshua
Town: Home

I added both of you. Can you add me?
Added! My friend code actually just changed because I moved to a new 3DS

My current friend code is 3313-1374-9551

Name is still Cassie and town is still Sticks

Added! My friend code actually just changed because I moved to a new 3DS

My current friend code is 3313-1374-9551

Name is still Cassie and town is still Sticks
Thanks for adding me, I'll have to add you again using your new friend code. Then we can visit each other's towns sometime.

I’ll be buying a copy myself soon and would also like to play! I’ll be sure to share my friend code once I have it :)

i just started a new ww town and itd be nice having more people to play and trade with!! i use wiimmfi for it

Fc: 5074-0739-2792
name: Raph
town: Tazmily
Thanks, I just relaunched my game file after a long long time and it would be lovely to meet!

I’ll have to add you, but here is my friend code.

... I thought online support for WW has been disabled years ago? :unsure: I believed only local was still posible.

If anyone's still around, I've been stuck on Nookway for about a year because I know absolutely nobody else with the game :/ My friend code is 4300-9790-5708, name is Ryan, town is Tawnsvil, and I guess DM me on Twitter (named on my profile) if you wanna vibe, I'm usually around!

i'd love to join everyone! but i own the WiiU version of wild world... hope you all find luck playing together!

Back