anyone still playing online?

I really want to play with you guys but I can’t get my DS to connect does anyone know where I could get a Nintendo DS internet USB stick.

If anyone's still around, I've been stuck on Nookway for about a year because I know absolutely nobody else with the game :/ My friend code is 4300-9790-5708, name is Ryan, town is Tawnsvil, and I guess DM me on Twitter (named on my profile) if you wanna vibe, I'm usually around!
if you still need to upgrade it i can visit!!
Post automatically merged:

i just started a new ww town and itd be nice having more people to play and trade with!! i use wiimmfi for it

Fc: 5074-0739-2792
name: Raph
town: Tazmily
btw i completely forgot about this thread because i wasnt being able to connect during all this time but now I'm back!! ill add everyone back asap

if you still need to upgrade it i can visit!!

btw i completely forgot about this thread because i wasnt being able to connect during all this time but now I'm back!! ill add everyone back asap
Can i add you? :)

I really want to play with you guys but I can’t get my DS to connect does anyone know where I could get a Nintendo DS internet USB stick.
umm here try this link!! i tried it today and i got my friend code in like 10mins 🌈

and hey is anybody here still open to sharing friend codes ?? and also have shampoodle?? i wanna dye my hair blue… 🫐👀✨
but even if you don’t have shampoodle we can still swap codes, i’ve also been looking for lovely furniture, i only have the bed so far

Last edited:
umm here try this link!! i tried it today and i got my friend code in like 10mins 🌈

and hey is anybody here still open to sharing friend codes ?? and also have shampoodle?? i wanna dye my hair blue… 🫐👀✨
but even if you don’t have shampoodle we can still swap codes, i’ve also been looking for lovely furniture, i only have the bed so far
you can visit my shop for shampoodle whats your fc?
i can also help you get the upgrade your own shop so you have it in town

you can visit my shop for shampoodle whats your fc?
i can also help you get the upgrade your own shop so you have it in town

ah cool!! lmk when would be a good time to come over, can’t wait for not-brown hair :’)

coincidentally i just got nookway yesterday, so now i also need to have someone visit xD

idk how that happened i just started a new game on this cartridge last week…. 👀🍄

Attachments

• 4E2B68C4-BB1A-4783-95BB-DDFEC990E37A.jpeg
    4E2B68C4-BB1A-4783-95BB-DDFEC990E37A.jpeg
    525.3 KB · Views: 25
ah cool!! lmk when would be a good time to come over, can’t wait for not-brown hair :’)

coincidentally i just got nookway yesterday, so now i also need to have someone visit xD

idk how that happened i just started a new game on this cartridge last week…. 👀🍄
im ready rn!! whats your town name/villager name?

oh i forgot to mention that!!
my villager’s name is blossom and my town name is starbite!
did you say yours already?? if you did i missed it
ok i added u!!
ill open rn and after ill visit you!! sorry if i type slow there my touch screen is messed up rn so i have to type using the buttons

ok i added u!!
ill open rn and after ill visit you!! sorry if i type slow there my touch screen is messed up rn so i have to type using the buttons
no that’s ok!! i have no feelings yet so my typing will be normal speed but emotionless🧚🏼‍♀️✨

i just added you so i’m gonna be there soon

Does multiplayer still officially work without needing a modded system?

EDIT:
Ok, I'll start here

Last edited:
Does multiplayer still officially work without needing a modded system?

EDIT:
Ok, I'll start here

yeah you dont need to mod anything, just gotta put the dns and have a wep wifi or no security hotspot for the ds to connect to

Last edited:
i just started a new ww town and itd be nice having more people to play and trade with!! i use wiimmfi for it

Mines:

FC: 2411-1960-3258
Name: Roshan
Town: Abtenau

it’s a new save btw

Back