• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

looking for friends :) new to visiting towns!

ittybitybritty

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
hi all! I’m new to this forum and have been playing acnl exclusively since I reacquired a 3ds this year. I would love to spend the remaining time of open online play before the shutdown and start visiting other towns :) as of right now I haven’t visited anyone’s town yet.
pls feel free to add me and I’ll add back

my FC: 1437 - 3418 - 8033
name: britty
my towns name is hightown! 🌳✨

Hiiii you’d be welcome to come over to my town and hang out. I’m not sure if I’d be available today but we can definitely figure something out
My FC is 4529-7193-4313

Hiiii you’d be welcome to come over to my town and hang out. I’m not sure if I’d be available today but we can definitely figure something out
My FC is 4529-7193-4313
Awesome :) added you! I’m going to be on randomly throughout this weekend since I’m free. let me know when you’re on

I can play right now, but only for a limited time.
Otherwise, I’m free some time tomorrow!

Might as well throw this out there, since I have turnips to sell and such. For both of my towns, here's my FC:

NA Town: Resdyern — 2381-0002-9878
JP Town: — アミッラ 1908-5759-1683

I added ya! My fc is 1908-1806-2189!
We can play if ya wanna! :3

hi all! I’m new to this forum and have been playing acnl exclusively since I reacquired a 3ds this year. I would love to spend the remaining time of open online play before the shutdown and start visiting other towns :) as of right now I haven’t visited anyone’s town yet.
pls feel free to add me and I’ll add back

my FC: 1437 - 3418 - 8033
name: britty
my towns name is hightown! 🌳✨
I have already added you, my friend code is in signature bio. See you soon!

Back