• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone able to share Cherries?

Scoot_Fruitopia

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I have been playing the game for a few years and the cherries have always remained elusive. I have a couple family members I play with but they too have not been able to get cherries.
I recently started a new town on my OLED switch. When I first started playing AC:NH I only had the switch lite. It's been fun setting up my new town but I'd love to add cherry trees to my town, finally.
I have every other fruit, I think... Also have some flowers. I'd be happy to trade whatever I need in order to get a stack of cherries.
Thanks.
Friend Code 4665-3817-3978
Town: Fruitopia
Name: Scoot

I am online again now... If anyone is able to help. I would be forever grateful. Thank you all.
Happy Crossing of the Animals!

I have cherries, pears, oranges, and peaches i just need apples!

If anyone still requires fruit, I can help out! Nothing needed in return. I'm in the GMT time zone and will be available until approximately 9pm. 🙂

Back