• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

anyone still playing online?

I really want to play with you guys but I can’t get my DS to connect does anyone know where I could get a Nintendo DS internet USB stick.

If anyone's still around, I've been stuck on Nookway for about a year because I know absolutely nobody else with the game :/ My friend code is 4300-9790-5708, name is Ryan, town is Tawnsvil, and I guess DM me on Twitter (named on my profile) if you wanna vibe, I'm usually around!
if you still need to upgrade it i can visit!!
Post automatically merged:

i just started a new ww town and itd be nice having more people to play and trade with!! i use wiimmfi for it

Fc: 5074-0739-2792
name: Raph
town: Tazmily
btw i completely forgot about this thread because i wasnt being able to connect during all this time but now I'm back!! ill add everyone back asap

if you still need to upgrade it i can visit!!

btw i completely forgot about this thread because i wasnt being able to connect during all this time but now I'm back!! ill add everyone back asap
Can i add you? :)

I really want to play with you guys but I can’t get my DS to connect does anyone know where I could get a Nintendo DS internet USB stick.
umm here try this link!! i tried it today and i got my friend code in like 10mins 🌈

and hey is anybody here still open to sharing friend codes ?? and also have shampoodle?? i wanna dye my hair blue… 🫐👀✨
but even if you don’t have shampoodle we can still swap codes, i’ve also been looking for lovely furniture, i only have the bed so far

Last edited:
umm here try this link!! i tried it today and i got my friend code in like 10mins 🌈

and hey is anybody here still open to sharing friend codes ?? and also have shampoodle?? i wanna dye my hair blue… 🫐👀✨
but even if you don’t have shampoodle we can still swap codes, i’ve also been looking for lovely furniture, i only have the bed so far
you can visit my shop for shampoodle whats your fc?
i can also help you get the upgrade your own shop so you have it in town

you can visit my shop for shampoodle whats your fc?
i can also help you get the upgrade your own shop so you have it in town

ah cool!! lmk when would be a good time to come over, can’t wait for not-brown hair :’)

coincidentally i just got nookway yesterday, so now i also need to have someone visit xD

idk how that happened i just started a new game on this cartridge last week…. 👀🍄

Attachments

• 4E2B68C4-BB1A-4783-95BB-DDFEC990E37A.jpeg
    4E2B68C4-BB1A-4783-95BB-DDFEC990E37A.jpeg
    525.3 KB · Views: 25
ah cool!! lmk when would be a good time to come over, can’t wait for not-brown hair :’)

coincidentally i just got nookway yesterday, so now i also need to have someone visit xD

idk how that happened i just started a new game on this cartridge last week…. 👀🍄
im ready rn!! whats your town name/villager name?

oh i forgot to mention that!!
my villager’s name is blossom and my town name is starbite!
did you say yours already?? if you did i missed it
ok i added u!!
ill open rn and after ill visit you!! sorry if i type slow there my touch screen is messed up rn so i have to type using the buttons

ok i added u!!
ill open rn and after ill visit you!! sorry if i type slow there my touch screen is messed up rn so i have to type using the buttons
no that’s ok!! i have no feelings yet so my typing will be normal speed but emotionless🧚🏼‍♀️✨

i just added you so i’m gonna be there soon

Does multiplayer still officially work without needing a modded system?

EDIT:
Ok, I'll start here

Last edited:
Does multiplayer still officially work without needing a modded system?

EDIT:
Ok, I'll start here

yeah you dont need to mod anything, just gotta put the dns and have a wep wifi or no security hotspot for the ds to connect to

Last edited:
i just started a new ww town and itd be nice having more people to play and trade with!! i use wiimmfi for it

Mines:

FC: 2411-1960-3258
Name: Roshan
Town: Abtenau

it’s a new save btw

Back