anyone play the Sims 4

snowygracie

Disabled Account
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
I am been playing Sims since 2014 and was wondering if anyone that played animal crossing is playing the newest Sims game. I happen to love the Sims 4 and the Sims 3 but how the Sims 4 hate how it does not have create a style.

I haven't played it yet, but I really want to :D I'll probably purchase it when I see more add-ons and expansion packs.

I spent too much on Sims 3 so I'll wait until more comes out for Sims 4 and they have decent sales packs. That will be a while though.

I bought it and played it for a couple days and felt like an idiot for spending the money on it. Stick with Sims 3. They've cut out some of the jobs and are now selling it as a pack separately.

I've been considering on getting Sims 3 or 4 as I've only played the Free Mobile App of Sims and it was fun for awhile but eh. Anyways I'm leaning more towards getting 3 as I can pay just $20 and get two expansion packs. While 4 would cost me $60 with no extra packs.

Though I've heard mixed reviews on which version people like better so I don't know.

I have the Sims 4 and it really isn't all that great.
I went from keeping up with all the new EPs in the Sims 3 to not being interested in the things for the Sims 4. I don't even have Get To Work yet.
I just need more to be added to the game to make it more interesting to play.

I ended up buying Sims 3, but for the life of me I can't get it to update on my Mac, I've followed all the steps given (I even tried the Super Patch, but all it says is that the game can't be patched I need to reinstall). So now my computer is stuck for another 24hr (I have turtle pace Internet) downloading Sims 3 AGAIN. It better freaking update this time or I'm gonna scream... -_-

I've love The Sims franchise since I was little, but I'm probably going to wait a long time to ever try out Sims 4. From the sound of it, Sims 4 is a watered-down Sims 2 + "emotions." Is that about right?

I have Sims 4 and I'm not really a fan. They got rid of the online store like Sims 3 has, for buying new outfits and furniture and whatnot and apparently will be relying on Origin exclusively for Sims 4. No thanks.

Plus I really like my highrise apartment living too much to give up.

Back