• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyone into indie horror rpg?

Yume Nikki was my first ever indie horror game. You play as a shut-in girl where you explore her surreal and creepy dream world. There is almost no hint about the story as there is little-to-no dialogue in the game, only subtle hints as to what's going on. One of the most famous indie horror game.

wh0304.jpg

2pqkqir.jpg

312k41v.jpg

28lz18i.jpg

Dreaming Mary is one of my favorite recent horror game. You play as a girl named Mary who also explore her dream world. This time, it's full of cute and pink things, with animal friends that would love to play with you. As you fall deeper into the dream, you find out that things may not be as pretty as they seem to be...

Good artwork and music, also has a lot of symbolism. Content may be disturbing and triggering.

25u1hqd.jpg

2yjrc7r.jpg

30w5aio.jpg

14wpwts.jpg

20z8q36.jpg

I remember seeing Ib. Also Mad Father. These games never run correctly on my computer though...

Yume Nikki was my first ever indie horror game. You play as a girl where you explore her surreal and creepy dream world. There is almost no hint about the story as there is little-to-no dialogue in the game, only subtle hints as to what's going on. One of the most famous indie horror game.

wh0304.jpg

2pqkqir.jpg

312k41v.jpg

28lz18i.jpg

Dreaming Mary is one of my favorite recent horror game. You play as a girl named Mary who also explore her dream world. This time, it's full of cute and pink things, with animal friends that would love to play with you. As you fall deeper into the dream, you find out that things may not be as pretty as they seem to be...

Good artwork and music, also has a lot of symbolism. Content may be disturbing and triggering.

25u1hqd.jpg

2yjrc7r.jpg

30w5aio.jpg

14wpwts.jpg

20z8q36.jpg
I tried Dreaming Mary last night. I spent an entire ten minutes trying to get past the door with the bunny in it because I thought you were suppose to face the background to talk to them. I didn't know all you had to do was walk up next to them. This perspective is new to me. I feel like an idiot. XD

Hello? Hell... o? made me very panicky throughout the time of playing the game. It was super eerie and unsettling. I also like the fact that everything you do changes what will happen next.

I tried Dreaming Mary last night. I spent an entire ten minutes trying to get past the door with the bunny in it because I thought you were suppose to face the background to talk to them. I didn't know all you had to do was walk up next to them. This perspective is new to me. I feel like an idiot. XD

LOL I had the same problem! I thought that something was wrong with my game and panicked a little until I figured it out... Hopefully that didn't made you ragequit :p

yeeees :D My favorite one is Ib, but I've played mad father, the witch's house, misao, and yume nikki. I haven't had time to play any more. I watched a playthrough for Corpse party I don't want to play it by myself.

Hello? Hell... o? made me very panicky throughout the time of playing the game. It was super eerie and unsettling. I also like the fact that everything you do changes what will happen next.

SAME TBH
i was so spooked so ihad to play it while sitting next to my brother in a brighter lit room. it was pretty cool, although the picture when you finish was pretty strange looking.

Ooh, thanks for the list! I've been meaning to get to Ib for a while now.

No problem! I found another link with more selection if anyone's interested:

http://rpgmaker.net/games/

Currently downloading 5 Little Lights. Some of the text said poison swamp.

Bring it on... :cool:
Edit: Currently less than five minutes in and I already saw ghosts. I'm screwed. ;_;

Last edited:
Back