• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone here ever play Paper Boy for N64?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Hi.
I think that is such an entertaining game but kind of underrated. I like the idea of you being a well... Paper Boy and have to complete your round in different neighborhoods. There is even a Mad Scientist as a final boss!

Also the side mission where you have to throw newspaper to people, animals and other stuff in the streets to get some kind of star tokens is really fun.

I played paper boy on the nes but not on the n64. I honestly miss this game so much. I don’t know if I was ever good at it but I do know that I had a lot of fun playing the game. Would love to get a copy of this and the other games that I had for nes and n64.

I have also played the NES version of Paper Boy but never the N64 version. I always had a lot of fun with the game on the NES.

Hi.
I think that is such an entertaining game but kind of underrated. I like the idea of you being a well... Paper Boy and have to complete your round in different neighborhoods. There is even a Mad Scientist as a final boss!

Also the side mission where you have to throw newspaper to people, animals and other stuff in the streets to get some kind of star tokens is really fun.

No! I haven't played Paper Boy for the N64 but I did play it a lot fir the SNES! I loved Paper Boy and thought it was very funny and clever at the time. I wonder what it was like on the N64?

Oh wow, this thread unlocked a forgotten memory for me! I only played the 64 version and I loved it at the time but I was only very young. I do remember thinking that it looked rather cute, the houses were adorable. I found it very difficult at such an age but had a blast. Not sure if the SNES version is better or worse by comparison. I always thought the 64 version I played was very creative and looked great but idk.

Back