• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone getting their PS5 this year?

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
I'm going to try to get my PS5 this year around Christmas if possible. I feel like l might not get a chance. xD

I'm holding off on both PS5 and Xbox Series X. I don't know, just not feeling the next gen console hype this year. Going to get a nice laptop instead since mine is over 5 years old.

I’m planning on getting a monthly payment at Best Buy since the PS5 is so expensive. With how quickly they’re selling online I’m not confident I’ll find one on launch day.

Knowing my dad, I'll most likely get it this year for Christmas. Probably not though since its kinda expensive, so maybe next year :/

I don't even think I could get one if I tried this year anyways :LOL: but I'm planning on getting it next year since there really aren't any exclusives I really want to play right away

Managed to preorder one from Sony randomly giving out invitations, otherwise i likely wouldn’t have got one. I heard that there wouldn’t be PS5 systems on launch though so it’s probably going to be like the wii launch (maybe even worse) :(

Last edited:
Nope. Don’t have the money, don’t know what games are coming out; haven’t been playing what i have anyways even though i want to :/ (can focus only on one game at a time). Plus I just got the switch lite for my birthday.

Nope. Don’t have the money, don’t know what games are coming out; haven’t been playing what i have anyways even though i want to :/ (can focus only on one game at a time). Plus I just got the switch lite for my birthday.
I’m the same I was always on my ps4 but as soon as Animal Crossing came out in March I’ve been stuck to my switch. I also only stick with one game at a time :)

Preordered mine in September. Confirmed to receive on launch.
Any game ideas you want to play first?
Post automatically merged:

Actually this year I'm also getting a switch lite too. And I know I'm very bad for doing that because of PS5 with switch lite total. But hey when I get the Lite, I can play on my own island and no problems with sisters breaking things.

I'm planning to get one eventually... or maybe, once it gets release here (locally). The problem is "when", but hopefully sooner.

Back