• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone else never had a meteor shower?!

@OceanTyrant dis you keep checking your beaches? They don't spawn all at the same time but they should keep washing up after you picked them up until you get all the stars fragments you wished for.

I also want to add that you can have a heavy meteor shower without Isabelle announcing it.
I had one beginning of the week and my villagers all told me about it but Isabelle never mentioned it...
And no, it wasn't a light one, I used it to find my seed and it was definitely a heavy shower.
So... Definitely don't rely on Isabelle for meteor showers.

Hey Shyria ,
Yes I did check making several runs along the beach after I completed other tasks and sadly that's all I received .
I'm on the latest 1.3 patch btw . Maybe they decided to cap at a certain number of star fragments you'll receive?
Will update if anything changes in my game :)

Cheers :)

Back