• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Meteor Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain_Elements

Bells
Feedback
100% (69) +
There's currently a meteor shower on my island so I thought I'd invite people to visit. I'm not sure if multiple people can wish on the same star or how many people will see this post before I have to stop playing for the night so let me know if you want the Dodo Code for my island. I've put out several DIY recipes in case anyone wants them. I'll probably just have the game on while being on my computer so it'll be easier to contact me through this site than in the game itself.

As for rules, I didn't figure out the running mechanic for a couple of months so there's flowers everywhere. Please watch out for them! Nook's Cranny should be open for more than an hour from the time of this post, and the clothes store should be open for a bit if anyone wants to check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back