• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Meteor shower

SableStar

Bells
Several villagers have approached me to speak about the meteor shower tonight and it was in Isabelle’s announcement. Does anybody want to visit tonight? :) My island is currently a mess as I’m redesigning so please bear that in mind!
Post automatically merged:

Several villagers have approached me to speak about the meteor shower tonight and it was in Isabelle’s announcement. Does anybody want to visit tonight? :) My island is currently a mess as I’m redesigning so please bear that in mind!
Oh just to add I’m GMT and it’s currently 16:49 so would be in a couple of hours. Will be on for roughly 2 hours with gates open.

Oh just to add I’m GMT and it’s currently 16:49 so would be in a couple of hours. Will be on for roughly 2 hours with gates open.
Just been reminded I have a meeting running until 8 with my run club. So will be having visitors 8:15 onward.

Last edited:
IMG_9098.jpeg

Celeste at Brewsters! 🙌🏼

Visiting your island would surely take the pressure off wondering when the next meteor shower in my own island will show up. I'll be happy to fly by, later.

Last edited:
Back