• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Anna's Flower Garden [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayorKate

Bells
Feedback
100% (86) +

[Anna's Flower Garden]

[Current Status]

Permanently Closed
image.jpg

[For Sale]

[18]
[Black Roses]

[0]
[Pink Roses]

[7]
[Purple Roses]

[6]
Blue Roses

[0]
[Pink Lilies]

[16]
Black Lilies

[4]
[Orange Lilies]

[5]
[Black Tulips]

[4]
Pink Tulips

[Price List]

[All Hybrids]
[50,000 Bells Each]

Last edited:
Yeah... At work now, though I will maybe be off early today. I'll be in touch. My pink roses are taking over my town!

i would like 10 Black Lillies, please.
can you hold them till tomorrow? i can't trade right now...

edit: pm me if we could trade tomorrow ;)

Last edited:
Hey there! Tomorrow would be great! I'm just rolling out my hybrid shop today and intend to keep it open permanently because I enjoy breeding them. I'll PM you about tomorrow! :)

Folium! I did a check and I only have five black lilies currently. I've updated the list to reflect this. Would you still like them? I'll be available tomorrow to sell them to you. :)

Updated to reflect current stock. Please refer to OP for information!

Thank you for visiting! :)

They certainly are! I sold 20 and am near 20 again a day later. I'll be online with open gates in 10.

Hey there again! I'll open my gates if you'd like some more! Or the opposite. I'll bring what I have if you'd like them. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just let me know when you'd like to trade via PM or here and we can make it happen. :)

Hi there! You can definitely come and have 10! Are you free in the next 15 minutes? I'll add you and open gates now. :)

Sorry about that--I had a big pink rose sale yesterday via PM and just have three left. Inventory updated. :(

If you'd like those three I can add you and open gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Rheana I'll add you now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Rheana I'll add you now!

Ill take all of your remaining pink hybrids then. xD thats 800k correct?

- - - Post Merge - - -

errr, 750,000. I can't count lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back