• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Anna's Flower Garden [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayorKate

Bells
Feedback
100% (86) +

[Anna's Flower Garden]

[Current Status]

Permanently Closed
image.jpg

[For Sale]

[18]
[Black Roses]

[0]
[Pink Roses]

[7]
[Purple Roses]

[6]
Blue Roses

[0]
[Pink Lilies]

[16]
Black Lilies

[4]
[Orange Lilies]

[5]
[Black Tulips]

[4]
Pink Tulips

[Price List]

[All Hybrids]
[50,000 Bells Each]

Last edited:
Yeah... At work now, though I will maybe be off early today. I'll be in touch. My pink roses are taking over my town!

i would like 10 Black Lillies, please.
can you hold them till tomorrow? i can't trade right now...

edit: pm me if we could trade tomorrow ;)

Last edited:
Hey there! Tomorrow would be great! I'm just rolling out my hybrid shop today and intend to keep it open permanently because I enjoy breeding them. I'll PM you about tomorrow! :)

Folium! I did a check and I only have five black lilies currently. I've updated the list to reflect this. Would you still like them? I'll be available tomorrow to sell them to you. :)

Updated to reflect current stock. Please refer to OP for information!

Thank you for visiting! :)

They certainly are! I sold 20 and am near 20 again a day later. I'll be online with open gates in 10.

Hey there again! I'll open my gates if you'd like some more! Or the opposite. I'll bring what I have if you'd like them. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just let me know when you'd like to trade via PM or here and we can make it happen. :)

Hey there again! I'll open my gates if you'd like some more! Or the opposite. I'll bring what I have if you'd like them. :)
If you could bring them over that would be great! I'll open up in 5 and leave the 1mil for the 20 outside the station:)

Hi there! You can definitely come and have 10! Are you free in the next 15 minutes? I'll add you and open gates now. :)

Sorry about that--I had a big pink rose sale yesterday via PM and just have three left. Inventory updated. :(

If you'd like those three I can add you and open gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Rheana I'll add you now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Rheana I'll add you now!

Ill take all of your remaining pink hybrids then. xD thats 800k correct?

- - - Post Merge - - -

errr, 750,000. I can't count lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back