• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Ankha's true face

J087

a Paw for Good Luck
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Yellow Candy
New Leaf Token
Pavé
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Red Candy
I was making some chocolate fudge in my newly designed kitchen, when suddenly someone knocked on the door. "Cupcake, are you home?" It was Ankha looking for a visit, but I didn't have time to answer the door because otherwise the fudge would burn.

Suddenly I heard a crack. "Hey cupcake, what's that delicious smell. Are you making fudge?" As I leaned back to peek into my living room I saw a hairy paw sticking through the door, looking for the lock. "C'mon man, I know you're home. Open the door!!". I couldn't stand the meowing any more so I decided to let her in before she destroyed my entire door. I walked into the living room and was confronted with the following situation. I don't know if I should call it cute or horrific but felines sure love fudge... a lot!

tumblr_mf712ylMPw1r95y9ro1_500.jpg
(found on tumblr)

Last edited:
Lol? Didn't found it that cute/creepy/whatever reaction. Gimme fancy egyptian face already xD

Back