• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anime recommends!

sarosephie

Bells
Red Christmas Stocking
Jingloid
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tin Robot
Eerie Star Potion
White Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Hi friends,
I need some new show recommends for 2020 since we're going to be in quarantine forever!
Ive already seen demon slayer, don't like dr. Stone too much, and I'm not entirely sure what else there is!

kakegurui, inuyasha, the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, toradora, anohana!

Limiting it to stuff I saw for the first time this year, to keep this reasonably short:

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!
Violet Evergarden
Paranoia Agent
Black Lagoon

I'll also second Toradora while I'm at it.

I can't properly recommend stuff if you don't tell us at all what kind of show you are looking for. How old are you and what kind of feeling are you looking to get from the anime?

If you are just looking for a long adventure series, watch One Piece and read about the "One Pace" fan cut version for a better experience.

This one

Honestly. I'm not really sure what to recommend since I'm not sure what you're looking for genre-wise so I'll give you a few anime I enjoyed(as well as good starter anime) from different genres.

Shonen/Action:
Hunter x Hunter
Full Metal Alchemist
My Hero Academia
Yu Yu Hakusho
Death Note

Slice of Life:
Fruits Basket
Your Lie in April
Anohana
Angel Beats

Romance:
Kaguya-Sama Love is War
Your Name

Comedy:
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Konosuba
Pop Team Epic
Baka and Test

Also every Studio Ghibli movie is worth a watch.

My top picks for this season are:

#1 - Kaguya sama wa Kokurasetai! Tensai tachi no Renai Zunousen 2
#2 - Kami no Tou

I recommend watching Komatta Jii san (5 mins per episode), very comedic and funny :LOL:

I'm actually more enthusiastic and exited for next season!

- Sword Art Online: Alicization (War of the Underworld Part 2)
- Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2
- Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan
- Shokugeki no Souma Gou no Sara (Episode 1&2 are out but the rest of the episodes have been postponed to next season because of the pandemic)

Little Witch Academia is a very sweet anime by Trigger! Its about a young witch who tries really hard and I feel the need to reccommend it to anyone and everyone

Berserk (90s not the modern anime) - dark fantasy anime tho tw for violence/sexual violence

Toradora - dumb teen melodrama but its fun if u get into it

Ore Monogatari!! - sugary sweet teen romance between an unlikely duo

Mob Psycho 100 - anime bout a super powerful esper kid who is always trying to improve himself

Hajime no Ippo - boxing sports anime that has some really fun intense fights

Back