• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello!!! <3

moonstone

Bells
Hi! I've been playing AC since Wild World and have lurked these forums on and off over the years. I thought I should finally take the plunge and join properly! Right now, I'm replaying CF with a brand new town and I think I'm going to restart NH too.

Looking forward to becoming friends with you all 💗

Hello and welcome to the forums! It's nice to have you here :]
How's your play-through of City Folk going so far?

Welcome to the forums! ✨ Hope you're enjoying your CF reset!

Is Pekoe your favourite villager? Are there any other villagers you love? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!

hi! welcome to the forums, i’m glad you decided to make an account! i hope you have fun here. 💕

wild world was my first animal crossing game, too! i’ve never played city folk, though i was contemplating getting it when new leaf was announced. i ended up getting new leaf instead. 😅

i wish you the best of luck with your new city folk town, as well as your new island if you decide to restart new horizons, too! who are your current villagers in city folk?

Hello and welcome to the forums! It's nice to have you here :]
How's your play-through of City Folk going so far?
It's okay! I paid off my first loan in the first day and I'm trying to get some foreign fruit from my villagers right now. My goal is to have a super rich and fancy town, complete with full Gracie gear and all! Money making tips are very much appreciated.
Welcome to the forums! ✨ Hope you're enjoying your CF reset!

Is Pekoe your favourite villager? Are there any other villagers you love? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!
Pekoe's definitely one of my faves! She's adorable I love nearly all of the normal type villagers, their designs are always so cute and unique. Freya & Leopold are also some favourites!

i wish you the best of luck with your new city folk town, as well as your new island if you decide to restart new horizons, too! who are your current villagers in city folk?
Thank you so much! I love City Folk, it's probably my most nostalgic AC game. Right now I've got Kitty, Nate, Avery, Midge, Curly (ew), Ruby and Champ.

hi hi! welcome to the forums! ahhh i love pekoe, i usually try to get her and genji on my ac playthroughs. i hope you enjoy your time here, would love to trade or chat with ya!

Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you! What other games do you like playing?

It's okay! I paid off my first loan in the first day and I'm trying to get some foreign fruit from my villagers right now. My goal is to have a super rich and fancy town, complete with full Gracie gear and all! Money making tips are very much appreciated.

Pekoe's definitely one of my faves! She's adorable I love nearly all of the normal type villagers, their designs are always so cute and unique. Freya & Leopold are also some favourites!

Thank you so much! I love City Folk, it's probably my most nostalgic AC game. Right now I've got Kitty, Nate, Avery, Midge, Curly (ew), Ruby and Champ.
Ooohh congrats and good luck! That sounds like fun. I, unfortunately, cannot provide any money-making tips since I've never played City Folk.. but I wish you the best of luck!

Back