• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anime/cartoon recommendations?

thisistian

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
Don't have a favourite genre in particular, but want to avoid horror animes and cartoons (I'm super screamish lol).

Some of the ones I've watched and loved:

Death Note
Monster
Sword Art Online
Mirrai Nikki

Any suggestions? :)

Western cartoons:
Gravity Falls, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Miraculous Ladybug, Steven Universe,Over the Garden Wall

Anime:
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, madoka magica, one punch man, My hero academia, You name

Danganronpa :eek:

Definitely Madoka Magica, Rurouni Kenshin (and the live-action movies), Psycho Pass, Fruits Basket, Digimon seasons 1-3, and Ouran High School Host Club.

For cartoons check out Adventure Time, Gargoyles, Batman: The Animated Series, Batman: Beyond, X-Men: The Animated Series, X-Men: Evolution, Wolverine & The X-Men, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Teeange Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 and 2012 series, and pretty much any Batman animated feature film except The Killing Joke. Read the graphic novel instead.

Back