• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

~♡~ Saik's Art dump ~♡~

Saikarie

Good Vibes
Bells
Switch
3697-6871-7002
~♡~ Saik's Art dump ~♡~
1589852007129.png

Galaxy in background is a royalty free image from Lyshastra. Artwork by me~

After seeing so many beautiful artworks here its inspired me to show some of mine too!
I won't take requests at the moment simply because my motivation to draw is very unpredictable and I do not own a computer. Although traditional art is a given, I can technically still draw digital art, it's just that I do it on my phone, so it takes far longer for me to do.

...but if people ask I may open an art shop in the future.

~♡~ My stuff ~♡~
If you've seen me around on here before, heres a fun fact: my avatar was drawn by me! It's my OC named Batya. I have a couple other OCs too, as for my art it varies a lot depending on how into it I am, and my mood on the day.

Screenshot_20200519-053439_Gallery.jpg

~♡~ Devil's in the details ~♡~
Probably my favourite artwork I've ever done ;.; this was part of the 1 drawing per day goal, drawn around halloween.

Screenshot_20200519-054919_Gallery.jpg

~♡~ Dabi ~♡~
Another from the drawing per day goal! I think this was done around the same time as the devil girl. Dabi is my favourite BNHA character so my soul screamed for me to draw him ^^

don_t_make_me_kill_by_kowaipepper_da9chk9-fullview.jpg

~♡~ Don't make me kill ~♡~
This one was done a looong time ago (2016 maybe?) but I was so proud of myself back then, still kinda am now too! This is Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul, if you haven't guessed yet I'm abit of an anime fan lol.

churo__by_gothio64-d9dnrtl.png

~♡~ Churro ~♡~
Another one from a while back but an OC of mine! Hes like an ice cream squirrel, someone gave me the name on deviantart, even now I just think hes so cute aaaah! >w< can you imagine if he was a villager?! I would melt and scramble to get him

IMG_20190204_123540_686.jpg

~♡~ Skylines ~♡~
A more recent one, 2019 perhaps? This was actually done on my phone! A lot of my more recent digital drawings are done on that, but this one in particular I was super happy with because of the shading and the background. I'll admit I'm terrible at backdrops so having one come out semi ok was a relief x.x
~♡~
IMG_20190511_210830_949.jpg

~♡~ Batya ~♡~

IMG_20190425_000421_956.jpg

~♡~ Terrance ~♡~

new_oc__by_gothio64-d9p26hg.png

~♡~ Ruta ~♡~

IMG_20190721_162222_725.jpg

~♡~ OC Fanart for a competition ~♡~

~♡~ Art Socials ~♡~
These are the links to my other accounts throughout the internet ^^
Instagram
Deviantart

~♡~ End Note ~♡~

And that's it! Thank you very much for taking the time to look, a lot of these are from my insta and deviantart, but from time to time I may post stuff just for here. Much love guys!

Last edited:
Just throwing a couple new/newish stuff here ^^ I hope my motivation stays for awhile~

1589994916401.png

Part of an art trade on tbt ♡

~♡~

sketch-1545688843421.png

Drawing of their maplestory character for a pal!

~♡~

IMG_20190428_173506_261.jpg

A random character I finished last year! I had the sketch for years before I finally decided to finish it ^^

~♡~

IMG_20190719_171342_987.jpg

Some random I practice I did! I'm a nightmare with trying to get shading down right so I keep trying different styles in hopes of finding the right kind for myself x.x

Back